how many members are ideologically disliked by both the lefties and righties?

God
(May 18, 2017 at 3:36 PM)Mario Wrote:
(May 18, 2017 at 3:29 PM)OracularREBORN Wrote:
(May 18, 2017 at 1:56 PM)Mario Wrote: honestly though without any qualifiers or anything you could Literally add any member to that list and it wouldn't be wrong

the qualifiers are

• disliked by
    • lefties
    • righties
oh in that case no need for the list, I built one that matches those qualifiers and is searchable right here

You are really taking this goal of yours to be the worst poster seriously, huh

Well I'm not going down without a fight
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
im running all my posts through googles algorithms to minimize the seo quality score
God
(May 18, 2017 at 3:48 PM)OracularREBORN Wrote: [Image: 4a9d12b58a9a63f03dff1772ee3f8537.png]

Prove me wrong nerds

tbh OracularRELOADED, it's a pretty close match between alt-rights and liberals as to who gets the first panel
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Yoshin
I'm a centrist
fucker5
(May 18, 2017 at 1:55 PM)Mario Wrote: [Image: FR7gEuV.jpg]

fuck off guy fieri
nick_jr
(May 18, 2017 at 3:36 PM)Mario Wrote:
(May 18, 2017 at 3:29 PM)OracularREBORN Wrote:
(May 18, 2017 at 1:56 PM)Mario Wrote: honestly though without any qualifiers or anything you could Literally add any member to that list and it wouldn't be wrong

the qualifiers are

• disliked by
    • lefties
    • righties
oh in that case no need for the list, I built one that matches those qualifiers and is searchable right here

Damn the memberlist looks so fucking good
sealelement
yea who made that memberlist cause its great

i think that memberlist is ideologically liked by both lefties and righties
100% pure gamer 100%
God
the title of this topic could be changed to How Many Members Are Ideologically Disliked By the Discord Cabal
Pedigree
Is it a cabal if anyone can join at any time?