Honestly not a fan of Drama, it's overrated

One good thing about the internet imo is that everyone's attention spans are so fucking abysmal now it's so easy to just move on and forget about something( i.e professional careers like britney spears) but it's toned down drama a lot and in my opinion this is for the best to much negativity is spread around and i personally want to say for the fat fucks who do it It's not really cool.

I'm only a millennial though; can i get some input from you guys?
Aidan
timewise drama lasts muxh shorter timecube duration units
However i believe that we aren't skipping steps so much as we are accelerating the process. in prior times it could take months or even years for drama to reach people, inspire outrage, and then be replaced with the new drama. instead we are seeing this happen in a matter of days.
sometimes it's nice for drama to just fly past but i think it's also harmed our ability to distinguish Levels of Badness. drama about bitney speres is ok to just let go, but actual social issues and injustice deserve a share of our attention if they are to be resolved satisfactorily
Pedigree
Drama is entertainment for some people, I just find it an aggravation and should try better to avoid it.