The bias that a single post can be categorized as a shitpost to be is the most discriminatory thing towards individuality. For example, majority of these threads I have been typing in proper caps, using proper grammar and also using my commas correctly. Does that make me a good poster? Yes, but not because of that reason.

A good poster expands the mind and makes you feel something.

Basically, I just think the world would be better if we STOPPED using spellcheck.
Pea
last night's shitposting was better
@Pea , first we must establish two things.

1.) You're not informed or aware of the circumstances rn.
2.) You're a dick-rider

For reasons unspecified due to null feelings towards drama we will expand on the first topic; This is a genuine post and I feel as though you're just trying to meme me. I will not become the next "forbidden one".
Pea
Quote:1.) You're not informed or aware of the circumstances rn.
i see shitposts of lower quality compared to the night before

Quote:2.) You're a dick-rider
ya
Mario
i only good post, if I say I'm sh*tposting then I'm a liar
Puddin
(May 18, 2017 at 9:32 AM)zelma Wrote: The bias that a single post can be categorized as a shitpost to be is the most discriminatory thing towards individuality.
I couldn't agree more.
Aidan
(May 18, 2017 at 9:32 AM)zelma Wrote: A good poster expands the mind and makes you feel something.

some posters just make me feel disgust does that count
Kabuto
my shitposts are indistinguishable from my regular posts here and all places which begs the question: which one have i gotten good at
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
God
(May 18, 2017 at 9:38 AM)zelma Wrote: @Pea , first we must establish two things.

1.) You're not informed or aware of the circumstances rn.
2.) You're a dick-rider

For reasons unspecified due to null feelings towards drama we will expand on the first topic; This is a genuine post and I feel as though you're just trying to meme me. I will not become the next "forbidden one".

Great Post
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
nick_jr
u goin thru a breakup lad
kaZaam
zelma is truly the poster mw needs rn
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Pedigree
I usually call something a shitpost because I lack the confidence to compete with it, so I lash out. I'm sorry.