On the internet, it's so funny for the persona's people wear and the masks they hide behind but in reality they may be in a similar situation as you or something completely different. It's a giant ceasepool but honestly it's for the best and I feel like these issues will be solved one day
Aidan
i see the internet as the greatest step towards martin luther king's ideal world on which all are judged based solely on the contents of their character
biggest prob is that people's character fuckin sucks
idk how to reconcile this but i think there are things we can do

for example when i call someone a cuck i assume they lol. but they might not lol. maybe they :sniff: instead. if we are all open about are feelings we can strive to improve our dickscourse every day and become The Best We We Can Be
God
maybe we need to Stop Being Mean To Each Other
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
CHESHIRE ☯
The trick is to just say what you really mean and project how you really feel. People don't get far in life anyways when they wear these masks and try to conform with the majority. The simple fact is the majority isn't doing anything of value.

Be unique, be yourself, and be honest. Conformity should really only be limited to civil necessities.
Spritanium
I feel like if everyone said what they really feel 100% of the time a lot of people would be getting hurt

I mean, allowing people to be completely honest doesn't solve the fact that people are generally shitty toward those who don't share their beliefs
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(May 24, 2017 at 11:45 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I feel like if everyone said what they really feel 100% of the time a lot of people would be getting hurt

I mean, allowing people to be completely honest doesn't solve the fact that people are generally shitty toward those who don't share their beliefs

Yeah. I mean, people use online anonymity to be completely honest and we all know how that goes.
Spritanium
I think the most helpful thing would be for people to take into consideration another person's point of view while arguing with them

It's easy to judge someone from your own worldview thereby making them look like a senseless lunatic. Considering why a person feels the way they do is an important step that everyone forgets way too often.

*Disclaimer some people really are just assholes who don't have any more depth than you'd guess at first glance
Though I am almost positive someone is out to get me due to my mental break down threads resurging in popularity it does warm my heart to see members share my same beliefs and wish for a internet where one can be their true selves and not hide behind a mask, for whatever reason.

This advice can also be applied to real life for some unfortunately. Great thread.
nick_jr
Quote:[Image: O7N9eYD.png]

L O L
God
lol yea that sig is so danq
God
so is mine
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
T-man
[Image: 2FE57gM.jpg]
Spritanium
(May 25, 2017 at 1:34 PM)T-man Wrote: [Image: 2FE57gM.jpg]
I would want this to be my sig but it's too similar to oracular's

Facebook cover photo it is
Pedigree
T-man making a comeback up in here