My ban's up. May I please be unbanned?

Puddin
It's been two weeks now.

The only opinion that matters to me is Draku and Elyk since they run the forum, and I feel other staff (please correct me if I'm wrong) may let their feelings get in the way of applying the normal rules to me. Otherwise please delete my other accounts, tempban this account, and when this account's ban is up, please remove my IP ban so I may post in peace.

If I as the person Mason am permabanned then please apply the special case rule to permanently ban me and allow the ban log to reflect it.
Mario
Dont we extend bans for ban evasion? I'm sure that factors in somewhere. Not counting this account but the other ones I mean
Draku
I was initially planning to simply make your ban permanent after the dupes made to subvert your ban made it clear you wanted to cause trouble.

However, if you wish to come back, I can go ahead and be somewhat lenient with the ban guidelines and chalk all of the duping (as we have rules against True dupes being used to bypass bans) up to an additional 2 weeks (doubling the total ban length), thus making your ban end on the 29th of May. I will reflect this in the ban log.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]