The 3 Most Important Question You're Going to Ask Yourself Today

CHESHIRE ☯
Have you eaten pizza today?

When are you going to eat your next pizza?

What kind of pizza is it going to be?

My answers are Nope, Soon (about an hour and some change?), and DeepDish Honey-mustard Chicken and Roasted Pepper Pizza.
Aidan
no but i had some yesterday
not sure, maybe tomorrow night?
i'd hope for a thin crust meat lovers, but it'll probably just be pepperoni. maybe some bacon idk
T-man
I haven't had a proper pizza in a while, but it's been in the back of my mind lately. I guess I'm just waiting for the time to feel right. I'll probably just do pepperoni because I'm a basic bitch.

I've eaten pizza rolls, but those are just a desperate supplement for the real thing.
CHESHIRE ☯
(May 19, 2017 at 6:35 PM)BlasterMaster Wrote: no but i had some yesterday
not sure, maybe tomorrow night?
i'd hope for a thin crust meat lovers, but it'll probably just be pepperoni. maybe some bacon idk

Perhaps there will be some pizza partaken during the finale to Samurai Jack?

[Image: TV76WAv.jpg]
T-man
sounds like a plan

[Image: ZLkrbOX.png]
CHESHIRE ☯
(May 19, 2017 at 6:50 PM)T-man Wrote: sounds like a plan

[Image: ZLkrbOX.png]

Can we all make a pizza pact right now, and share pictures of what pizza we're eating during the finale?

[Image: lNspWVw.jpg]
Kabuto
gonna eat my leftover dominos pepperoni pan pizza when i get home
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Godfathers pizza is on my hit-list; It's fr one of the best pizza places and I'm mad it's midwest only cause everyone shud experience it
T-man
While we're on the subject of pizza and being that this is the Pretty Pizza Passage, crust or inside pieces? Do you eat the crust first? Do you fold?
CHESHIRE ☯
I like eating the crusts almost like breadsticks, so I go inside first. I often fold it up too, gotta keep all the toppings on.

…doesn't usually go so well with Deep Dish though

(May 19, 2017 at 9:12 PM)zelma Wrote: Godfathers pizza is on my hit-list; It's fr one of the best pizza places and I'm mad it's midwest only cause everyone shud experience it

Apparently there's a pizzeria not too far from where I used to live in Minnesota, and it's one of the top-rated places in the country. I think I saw it on Guy Fieri's show. I totally want to check it out, they had some CRAZY good looking pizza.
Draku
(May 19, 2017 at 10:24 PM)T-man Wrote: While we're on the subject of pizza and being that this is the Pretty Pizza Passage, crust or inside pieces? Do you eat the crust first? Do you fold?
I use the crust to hold slices initially, and then eat it after the rest of the slice. No, folding seems like a waste.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Kabuto
ps i ate it and it was good
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
sealelement
what kind of heathen eats the crust first? like hwat?

i've taken to folding more lately if i'm eating a pizza that can withstand that kind of advanced technique and it's pretty cool though. would strongly recommend. not for the faint of heart of the faint of butt though
100% pure gamer 100%
T-man
(May 20, 2017 at 8:59 AM)sealelement Wrote: what kind of heathen eats the crust first? like hwat?
My friend does, I think she's a freak. She argues that it's getting the worst part out of the way first.
T-man
Also the leader of the free world does it.

[Image: trump-pizza_ascl0h.jpg]
Mario
(May 20, 2017 at 3:45 PM)T-man Wrote: Also the leader of the free world does it.

i heard he actually eats pizza with a fork and knife, so this might be some kind of PR photo (which is ?????)
Mario
my personal pizza eating strategy (PPE Strategy) is folding it in half the long way and eatin the smaller end first but All Pizza Eating Is Valid
T-man
(May 20, 2017 at 3:51 PM)Mario Wrote:
(May 20, 2017 at 3:45 PM)T-man Wrote: Also the leader of the free world does it.

i heard he actually eats pizza with a fork and knife, so this might be some kind of PR photo (which is ?????)

But does he eat the crust first with a fork and knife? That's how we'll know if we're dealing with a real sicko here.
T-man
the new ep airs too late to actually order pizza but i still got it

[Image: bXAC3Mt.jpg]

and it's pepperoni as i said

[Image: LZagbGk.jpg]
Puddin
(May 20, 2017 at 3:51 PM)Mario Wrote: i heard he actually eats pizza with a fork and knife, so this might be some kind of PR photo (which is ?????)

I remember there used to be some Chuck E Cheese commercial (one of those PARENTS ARE SO LAME COME TO CHUCK E CHEESES WHERE IT'S HIP TO BE A KID ones) that showed a middle age couple eating pizza with a fork and a knife when I was a kid.

Anyway my point is I think it's lame to eat pizza with a fork and a knife and I think a lot of people do like me (or were conditioned to by that Chuck E Cheese commercial) and maybe if people had gotten word out that Trump eats pizza with a fork and a knife things could've turned out differently.

How many people want the leader of the free world (as T-man put it) to be a guy that eats pizza with a fork and a knife? Probably not very many.