Kabuto
I would post it in life discussion but since this seems to be the most active, I could really use your help. I'm getting my own place soon which is great and I'll be able to make rent consistently, but the security deposit is a bit iffy right now because some money my mom and I were waiting on to help pay for it is just not coming through from our school aid. If you could donate or share this around, I'd really appreciate it. You guys have been real cool to come back to after so many years and it means a lot that I've got this place I can be.

https://www.youcaring.com/junfrancine-827520
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
CHESHIRE ☯
I hate your avatar so much. Like it's really killing me to have to see.

…but word.
sealelement
i don't have anything to spare but i want to bump this thread so maybe that the people who do have money to spare can maybe help you out. best of luck!
100% pure gamer 100%
T-man
Things are pretty tight right now so I'm afraid I can't contribute, but I hope you get what you need. Minus World needs more sugar daddies other than Draku.

>1 Donor raised $100

>Anonymous, Amount Hidden

Oh shit, was it Draku?
Fun With Despair
killing game with real money pot when
Yrrzy
(May 20, 2017 at 2:30 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: killing game with real money pot when

killing game with real killing when
Draku
(May 20, 2017 at 1:19 PM)T-man Wrote: Things are pretty tight right now so I'm afraid I can't contribute, but I hope you get what you need. Minus World needs more sugar daddies other than Draku.

>1 Donor raised $100

>Anonymous, Amount Hidden

Oh shit, was it Draku?
LOL

and no
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Kabuto
i actually don't know who the anon donor was, its obscured even to me except when the money transfers and I don't recognize the name so maybe it was draku all along...
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Pedigree
If I could afford it I would have helped. :( Sorry.