so i've been looking at old MW posts and

sealelement
it's funny how, when she joined all those years ago, everyone hated yoshin and picked on her, and now she's the heart & soul & mascot of mw

this is a yoshin appreciation thread please post ways you appreciate yoshin here
100% pure gamer 100%
Yrrzy
Good Thread for Good Poster
Two_Finger
Yoshin is quality
sealelement
yoshin brought us one of the best emotes WIDE
100% pure gamer 100%
T-man
Yeah, Yoshin's a good egg
Aidan
yoshin rox
Superchao
WIDE is love WIDE is life
Kabuto
yoshin is a cool girl eh kills bad poasts and doesn't afraid of anything
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Yeah, i fw Yoshin, super chill, nice and good taste in anime. 10/10 - 1.5 cause you hate monogatari
Yoshin
[Image: cebHWRc.gif]
Mario
Pretty solidly a good poster all around, always been a big supporter. Pretty strange and unfamiliar at first of course, but that's what a new member is all about- can't really expect someone to arrive and immediately assimilate into the Minus World lore unless they're like VinnyVideo or whatever that Loves Forum Lore
Yoshin
Seriously tho I am going through not great times and this thread gave me a tonne of strength
Spritanium
Yoshin: a good developer and all around good person. She also volunteered to be a reference on my rental application so that was cool.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
(May 20, 2017 at 9:23 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Yoshin: a good developer and all around good person. She also volunteered to be a reference on my rental application so that was cool.
damn. post-apocalyptic blockbuster is rough
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
God
I have alwyas had Yoshin down as one of the strongest players since DAY 1. I know Star Potential when I see it.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
CHESHIRE ☯
(May 20, 2017 at 8:52 AM)sealelement Wrote: it's funny how, when she joined all those years ago, everyone hated yoshin

Speak for your damn self. I was on the appreciation train day 1
Yoshin
(May 23, 2017 at 3:59 PM)SODA FiZZ Wrote:
(May 20, 2017 at 8:52 AM)sealelement Wrote: it's funny how, when she joined all those years ago, everyone hated yoshin

Speak for your damn self. I was on the appreciation train day 1

who are you
Pedigree
Yoshin improved greatly over the years, a true redemption arc for the ages.