Poll: What are Dexter's robot's feet?

Lab Boots like what Dexter wears
53.33%
Crab Pincers
0%
Sexy Giant Robot High Heels
40.00%
Some Other Kind of Shoe or Appendage (Please Elaborate)
6.67%
Total: 15 vote(s)

Does Dexter's giant robot from Dexter's Laboratory wear high heels?

sealelement
[Image: cRJrfjJ.jpg]

i got into a fierce debate with draku about this. he says they look like pincers or the boots that dexter wears, but i've only ever been able to see high heels.
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
they're modeled after dexter's boots in all appearances but in the episode you linked me a clip from they were closer to pincers than the boots
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
sealelement
(May 22, 2017 at 2:45 AM)Draku Wrote: they're modeled after dexter's boots in all appearances but in the episode you linked me a clip from they were closer to pincers than the boots

here is the clip in question, for the sake of the discourse:

100% pure gamer 100%
T-man
high heels, dexter wants to feel tall
Mario
this is the kind of discussion minus world needs
Mario
intentional or not pretty sure they're sexy high heels, I think Dexter wears high heels too though
Draku
(May 22, 2017 at 3:19 AM)Mario Wrote: intentional or not pretty sure they're sexy high heels, I think Dexter wears high heels too though
his boots have raised heels on them but it's only the stylization that makes them resemble high heels in any capacity, a lot of footwear types are made similarly

the robot takes on a further exaggeration but since they're rooted in dexter's boots and they don't serve the same function high heels do i can't really call 'em that
T-man
(May 22, 2017 at 3:23 AM)Draku Wrote:
(May 22, 2017 at 3:19 AM)Mario Wrote: intentional or not pretty sure they're sexy high heels, I think Dexter wears high heels too though
his boots have raised heels on them but it's only the stylization that makes them resemble high heels in any capacity, a lot of footwear types are made similarly

the robot takes on a further exaggeration but since they're rooted in dexter's boots and they don't serve the same function high heels do i can't really call 'em that
or maybe he wears high heels omg...

[Image: parents-with-troubled-teen-aggravating-them.jpg]
Two_Finger
I'm gonna have to agree with draku on this
there's quite a few mens shoe styles that have the slightly raised heel for support and dexters are pretty clearly based on them
not high heels, those are more specifically more than just a few cm tall
T-man
I mean sure, Draku's answer is the boring, logical one based in reality but what fun is that?
Yrrzy
ok but what if theyre Hooves
T-man
(May 22, 2017 at 11:25 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: ok but what if theyre Hooves

[Image: latest?cb=20120711215235&path-prefix=protagonist]

[Image: 2692764604_011291522c_z.jpg]

checks out
Draku
the rumor come out: does hooves is high heels?
T-man
(May 22, 2017 at 11:52 AM)Draku Wrote: the rumor come out: does hooves is high heels?
truth be told i did not realize deer wore high heels before having to find that image
God
wat if dexter is trans
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
Depends, does he have a dick growing out of his boobs?
[Image: supercorrect.png]
sealelement
(May 23, 2017 at 1:24 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Depends, does he have a dick growing out of his boobs?

wat
100% pure gamer 100%
God
(May 23, 2017 at 1:24 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Depends, does he have a dick growing out of his boobs?

LOL
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
They are NOT hooves, we've seen dexter naked
Pedigree
Is it so wrong for Dexter to showcase his inner brony?