Can we put a big ass link in the old minus world to here??

God
Let's Launch This Shit Already (And Gain More Footfall)
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Beako
Yeah, I don't see why we don't just do the switch ASAP while continuing to work on the forum software -- especially if Minus World's Focus™ is development of Minus world itself

BTW I understand the switch takes effort or whatever FTR so I'm not rushing things, but IMO it should be higher on the priority list TBH.

Our posts from this development forum are going to be blanked and I want to start shitposting on New MW where it counts for something.

I still hope a mass PM on Old MW will be sent with an option for archive opt out requests, but I believe archiving the old board and moving its URL (or porting the posts/users if Yoshin really feels like torturing himself) as well as having its current URL redirect to the new Minus World with this software will be an important step in getting people who still have Old MW bookmarked to join this forum.

It's shiny.
Beako
Another temporary alternative would be just moving the old board to the archive url without locking it until the real switch, and redirecting forums.theminusworld.net to minus.moe FOR NOW if you folks think that's a good idea. I wouldn't mind doing that while we're waiting on the real switch and I figure it wouldn't take as long as the other stuff.
kaZaam
we should atl complete the reply editor b4 switchan
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Spritanium
I'd like to archive the old board and redirect theminusworld.net starting Monday, ideally.

And yeah we do need to finish the post editor
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
we need to iron out some things involving warns before live launch, at the very least. otherwise i'd say we're mostly ready.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
soon™
Shroomguy
Your pizza is still being cooked.
The Beef Baron