I've unlocked a new Cosmic Ability

God
so recently i've been praying to water before drinking it to purify it with positive energy and give thanks to all of the mechanisms that brought it to me, and it's been having a great effect on my mood and my body. this was awesome enough, but I decided to Take It To The Next Level and i've been experimenting with transforming the water i drink into Super Water that has properties that i need it to have i.e. super hydrating water when i'm out on a hot day. and i transformed some water into concentration water that helps with my creative writing skills for my science fiction novel. it's such a sick tek, i don't know why more people don't do it. Jesus did it thousands of years ago so it's not like we haven't known about it. but yeah just wanted to share this with you guys. peace and love to all of Allah's creations xxx
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Yrrzy
i transformed my water into pee slowly in my digestive system
Spritanium
Can you pray to my slurpee to keep it from melting at the bottom?
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(May 25, 2017 at 7:05 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Can you pray to my slurpee to keep it from melting at the bottom?
just outdrink it scrub
Spritanium
If I can use spiritual magic instead then I'd prefer that solution tbh
Spritanium
Anyway I like to think Jesus was just a great illusionist, like a bronze age Penn Jillette
T-man
(May 25, 2017 at 8:10 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Anyway I like to think Jesus was just a great illusionist, like a bronze age Penn Jillette

Well tough shit because he's our Lord and Savior.
Briraka
(May 25, 2017 at 8:10 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Anyway I like to think Jesus was just a great illusionist, like a bronze age Penn Jillette

God
(May 25, 2017 at 7:05 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Can you pray to my slurpee to keep it from melting at the bottom?

never tried doing it like that, although i've had success with speeding up/slowing down the local time flow of bubbles of space, i presume that would have a similar effect. you could try doing that?
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
T-man
Spritanium
Good thing there's greek subtitles or I'd have no idea what's going on
Mario
Thanks for the tip, Oracular. I'll be sure to try it out. One question, how do you go about praying? I've only been trained on how to pray Catholic style and I'm sure there's more effective methods out there
T-man
(May 25, 2017 at 10:12 PM)Mario Wrote: Thanks for the tip, Oracular. I'll be sure to try it out. One question, how do you go about praying? I've only been trained on how to pray Catholic style and I'm sure there's more effective methods out there
the most effective method of prayer is via throat singing, pray until your voice begins to rasp, if performed correctly your next drink of water will be most refreshing
God
(May 25, 2017 at 10:12 PM)Mario Wrote: Thanks for the tip, Oracular. I'll be sure to try it out. One question, how do you go about praying? I've only been trained on how to pray Catholic style and I'm sure there's more effective methods out there

recently i've been trying to envision this dimension as being attached to other deeper dimensions and trying to connect myself with my being in those spaces. each dimension is magnitudally more powerful than the last, so if you engage with a deeper dimension it's much easier to transform the Waking World than if you just tried to create affect directly on this dimension. of course the unimaginable vastness of deeper dimensions can have a bad effect on one's stability, so taking things slowly at first is better.

sometimes prayer is not so different from meditation. i guess prayer is a form of meditation and vice versa actually. if Catholicism is your childhood theological framework, you might want to look into Christian meditation. Christianity has a load of amazing ideas once you delve into the more mystical/esoteric aspect of it.

i actually think the Caholic format is a p effective method of praying if repurposed to suit your own needs. it's just that god exists in the void at the bottom of all the dimensions so it's difficult for her to hear us sometimes lol. if you pray not just to god but to the thing you want to transform, which is harder than it sounds, you may find it easier. it depends on the person though, and you'll find what works for you. let me know how it goes.
Spritanium
[Image: eqJuZVv.jpg]

I prayed to my pepsi and it changed types Nerd
Aidan
i placed 108 prayer beads around my pepsi and bowed to it 100 times per night for 40 nights and it turned into this
[Image: r4yuN5c.jpg]
Spritanium
Dude your pepsi went back in time
Draku
(May 26, 2017 at 12:36 AM)Spritanium Wrote: i went back in time
got you now, titor
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
i need to tag this thread #goodmusic so i can come back to it l8r
Spritanium
Finally tags are useful for something