Pedigree
assign each other nicknames for the rest of the podcast
Aidan
(Jun 8, 2017 at 9:20 PM)Pedigree Wrote: What character would you get a dakimakura of? Example:
It's a body pillow case with a character in different poses on both sides, sometimes X rated

real talk why does sp try to explain dakis here when all of mw has cuddled at least two
Aidan
that's not a podcast question btw, it's a life question
Pedigree
because I don't want the babies on this podcast to say they don't know what it is

Please discuss Aidan's (Blastermaster) qualities, whether good or bad.
Aidan
which two dakis have you cuddled and how was the experience
Two_Finger
(Jun 9, 2017 at 12:33 AM)Aidan Wrote: real talk why does sp try to explain dakis here when all of mw has cuddled at least two

(Jun 9, 2017 at 12:51 AM)Aidan Wrote: which two dakis have you cuddled and how was the experience

I don't think all of mw has cuddled at least me
and a two daki would be very expensive to put together
sealelement
which mwer would you cuddle and/or make a daki out of besides xgoff
100% pure gamer 100%
Agastya
save like three or four of the questions up to this point and then ping me in the podcast channel, telling me to get on and answer some of the questions you've already answered
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Pedigree
Which smurf would you fug?
Pedigree
Would you rather cosplay as mom's leg from Binding of Isaac or as the Greased Up Deaf Guy from Family Guy?
Pedigree
Smash, Marry, Kill Family Guy Edition: Peter, Quagmire, Cleveland
Pedigree
Trump invites you into his cabinet to manage his financial policies and it pays VERY well, but he is a manchild who throws temper tantrums, fire you and drag your reputation through the dirt if you don't do exactly what he wants. Would you take the job?
Pedigree
If you could have one video game power, what would it be and why? Note: You can't control it very well, you're new to this. Think carefully.
Pedigree
Come up with a dumb kickstarter campaign. Bonus: Start the campaign following the podcast.
Pedigree
It's time to answer the age old question: Ranch or Cool Ranch
Pedigree
Come up with great campaign slogans for FWDFORMOD2017
Aidan
fav thread on mfgg rn
Pedigree
Each podcast member talk about something random and unrelated.
Spritanium
Prank call MFGG and order 500 extra large pizzas xD
[Image: supercorrect.png]
sealelement
talk about the mfgg raid
100% pure gamer 100%