Endgame
Mine are almost entirely spoilers so here we go

Spoiler:

And finally

Spoiler:
Aidan
can i just say playing ninja gaiden
Two_Finger
wanting to play something but being being too tired to give a shit or have any motivation to
oh wait shit that's not IN a game uh

lets see bashing my head against Nightmare in Ys games, it's damn fun at points though
Yrrzy
final few hits on a boss where you have to dodge like 5 attacks before you get another chance to hit
Superchao
that fucking goldberg machine was the last goddamn spatula i got in that game for exactly that reason

also for me it's playing super metroid/metroid hacks and constantly going "there are 500 roadblocks caused by the same two items so if i could just find one of them"

plus trying to find kraid's lair in the original super because how was i supposed to know it was beyond an elevator room
CHESHIRE ☯
Critical Mode fights against Data Axel and Data Luxord in KH2:FM+

Everyone else ranges from a breeze to general annoyance. But I break a sweat and risk a heart attack every single time I fight them.

Mainly it stems from the fact that Axel can 1-shot you for nearly the entire fight in a horribly constrained fire pit that is constantly burning you to death, and Luxord's Climactic moves are RNG based with 0.4seconds to react (not an exaggeration, it's so intense that it needed to be patched in 1.5+2.5 because it was actually impossible).

I love Kingdom Hearts, but fuck Kingdom Hearts.
fucker5
everythingb in pathologic, which i have been playing lately, and its good,
Kabuto
when you shiny chain and it comes up with a shiny you weren't looking for
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]