Draku
Ho ho ho! Well, school's out, or so you all thought, probably. Fortunately for everyone I rounded all of you up and invited, well, closer to forced really, you all into my newly purchased facility! Made big bucks off that last game, you know. Now, the unique nature of this place is that All doors and even some walls are randomized every night! The base map has the only open pathways being within the Bedroom Hall, as it is the only area with consistently open doorways every night. Whenever a Killing Phase starts, I'll post the map specific to that night, with any open pathways shown via the red wall area having a black pathway through it to signify the doorway. You all could end up with unexpectedly small areas to work with due to walls having sprung up, or have to go through certain rooms that are connected as a passageway! The elevator or stairs or BOTH could even be inaccessible!

[Image: amhxoa.png]

We've got such a full house that you'll need the best of plans to start offing people and get away with it since there'll be so many witnesses! But don't worry, every other night (Starting on Day 2, to be clear) there will be a Special Event that will be announced, which maaaay make your killin' lives just a bit easier! Good luck out there, it really is kill or be killed!

Participants:
@Two_Finger
@Fun With Despair
@Yrrzy
@Elyk
@"StirlADrei"
@sealelement
@"Respecting Women"
@T-man
@"BlasterMaster"
@Pea
@"Prune Fairy"
@Spritanium
@Superchao
@"Zelma"
@"Gato"
@Turb
@Dude
@Bee
@Mario
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
IT BEGINS
IT BEGINS
sealelement
i claim the top left most room and i would like to name it 'dennis' so that i can go dennis when i want to go back to my room. this is extremely important
100% pure gamer 100%
Pea
claiming the obnoxious sound room
Draku
I forgot to mention -- No room claiming this time, unless it's a specific bedroom.
Fun With Despair
I want the bedroom right next to the bathroom.

I must deny pea his fun
Draku
The map has been updated slightly to better accommodate those who wish to claim specific bedrooms. Remember that everything down to choice in room might actually help in a murder plot! Theoretically, of course.
sealelement
yes i meant the top left most bedroom. pls make it dennis
100% pure gamer 100%
Spooks?
You know, you really are just enabling the pissers at this point...

...My last cleaning bill was huge because of you guys...
T-man
I call top bunk
Pea
if the cleaning bill was big how much was the facility
Aidan
i want the room across from sealelement
Spooks?
(May 29, 2017 at 10:38 PM)Pea Wrote: if the cleaning bill was big how much was the facility
I have no idea! Draku covered that part.

*sniff*, it always brings a special tear to my eye when one of my students moves on to bigger and better things like this. I'm so proud!
Draku
Just so everyone knows, Killing Phase 1 will begin tomorrow, Tuesday at 6PM EST. Submissions for actions will last until 3PM EST on Wednesday, and the night's results will go live at 6PM Wednesday.
T-man
(May 29, 2017 at 11:34 PM)Draku Wrote: Just so everyone knows, Killing Phase 1 will begin tomorrow, Tuesday at 6PM EST. Submissions for actions will last until 3PM EST on Wednesday, and the night's results will go live at 6PM Wednesday.
How do I jump?
Mario
(May 30, 2017 at 12:22 AM)T-man Wrote:
(May 29, 2017 at 11:34 PM)Draku Wrote: Just so everyone knows, Killing Phase 1 will begin tomorrow, Tuesday at 6PM EST. Submissions for actions will last until 3PM EST on Wednesday, and the night's results will go live at 6PM Wednesday.
How do I jump?

I'll show you. Here we go!
Two_Finger
I want the room closest to the trophy case
Shedinja
Give me the bedroom that is left to the one that is across the bathroom (the smallest looking one).
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Dimentio
If it's no problem, I will move into the bottom-middle most room my dears!
Mario
I want across the hall from the fairy