Draku
It may not be the appointed hour yet, but I feel like giving you all (and myself!) some additional time to consider your actions and send them in.

Now, those who haven't participated before might not know what exactly to do when sending actions in. It's simple really, just give me a good enough idea of what you want to do during the night, in order, and I'll work my own magic and send you a report on the outcome of your excursion throughout the Facility for the night tomorrow at 6 PM EST when the Investigation Phase begins. Want to make a stupid drawing in the art room, take it out and hang it up in the Rec Room? Can do. Walk into the Cold Storage and piss an ice sculpture then pass out from the cold and probably die if no one else does that night? Cool by me! (HEH.)

Oh yeah, like always -- if none of you suckers kill anyone tonight, either the most lethal-seeming nonlethal action will take a life, or a random one of you will drop dead. So for instance, if you want to knock someone out with a hit to the head with a bottle from the Rec Room, that's cool. Just keep in mind that if no one else is out for blood, that means that bottle is going to kill a bitch. Be prepared for such consequences!

Now, if you all do your jobs and KILL people like you should be doing, we'll all be fine! A random person's attempt will succeed, and we'll move swiftly onwards tomorrow into the Investigation Phase as well as Class Trial, where you all must deduce the murderer of the night and execute them. If you all pin it on the wrong guy though, that poor motherfucker's gonna get the axe instead!

If you do not submit an action, you will spend all night in your bedroom.

The deadline for action submissions is 3 PM EST, May 31st. (That's tomorrow.) If you send in your actions and wish to revise them, you have a 20 minute window to send me a short message saying you're going to revise them, and THEN you can take however much time you need to do so. Late revision alerts could seriously throw a wrench into me being able to properly organize this event. I will say however that despite all of this, sending in your actions earlier than right at the deadline is much preferred, as that heavily lessens the likelihood of me having to delay the Investigation Phase in order to have time to put everything into place, even with the 3 hour buffer. There are a LOT of you this time, so the first few days are bound to be chaotic!

And now, the moment you all have actually been waiting for: Day 1's MAP REVEAL!

[Image: qgbykz.png]

Nearly all rooms are open in some fashion, EXCEPT for the Taser Locker, which remains tightly shut on all sides. A wall has appeared on FLOOR 1, blocking the Elevator accessible half from the Stair accessible half. Some rooms you may only enter from others. Keep in mind WHERE each entrance is, as this will surely help any... murderous ideas you might have. Remember, you don't want to have prying eyes catching you entering somewhere you don't want them to see!

Now, go out there, and GET TO KILLIN'!

CURRENT LIVING FACILITY PERSONNEL:
@Two_Finger
@Fun With Despair
@Yrrzy
@Elyk
@"StirlADrei"
@sealelement
@"Respecting Women"
@T-man
@"BlasterMaster"
@Pea
@"Prune Fairy"
@Spritanium
@Superchao
@"Zelma"
@"Gato"
@Turb
@Dude
@Bee
@Mario
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
can we enter the trophy case at any time
Draku
The trophy case is an object rather than a room, if that wasn't clear. If you tried, you could tip it over. Happened last game!
Mario
judging by the sizes of the rooms, You COuld Enter IT though, right?
Draku
Yeah, if you wanted to open it up and hop inside, you could do that. You'd have to get rid of some of the trophies, though. Thing's filled with 'em.
Mario
If you were killed today, I wouldn't go to your funeral, I'd be in Prison for killing the Motherfucker who killed you.
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____]
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE FRIENDS
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER
Send this GUN to everyone you care about including me if you care. C how many times you get this, if you get a 9 your A TRUE FRIEND!
Yrrzy
If you were killed today, I wouldn't go to your funeral, I'd be in Prison for killing the Motherfucker who killed you.
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE FRIENDS
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER
Send this GUN to everyone you care about including me if you care. C how many times you get this, if you get a 9 your A TRUE FRIEND!
Elyk
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE FRIENDS
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER
T-man
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE FRIENDS
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER
Aidan
[Image: 70iyE9e.png]
Kabuto
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE FRIENDS
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER
Send this GUN to everyone you care about including me if you care. C how many times you get this, if you get a 9 your A TRUE FA-
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Superchao
we WIDE together
we die together
Fun With Despair
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE FRIENDS
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER