is sonic the hedgehog a libertarian???

Briraka
Hmm...
Mario
I Suppsose you could make a pretty reasonable argument that there are many many protagonists out there that are libertarian. Many of them don't have a problem with the Government or social order they just want to be Left Alone to do their own thing. Maybe that's why so many kids grow up thinking libertarianism owns
Mario

Aidan
i don't think sonic has consistent enough writing to be part of any political ideology
in sa2 he's definitely libertarian tho
Spritanium
(May 31, 2017 at 9:37 PM)Mario Wrote: I Suppsose you could make a pretty reasonable argument that there are many many protagonists out there that are libertarian. Many of them don't have a problem with the Government or social order they just want to be Left Alone to do their own thing. Maybe that's why so many kids grow up thinking libertarianism owns
Libertarianism does own at a base level. That changes when you realize that for some people "their own thing" is awful and must be stopped
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Briraka
(Jun 1, 2017 at 1:02 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Libertarianism does own at a base level. That changes when you realize that for some people "their own thing" is awful and must be stopped

[Image: 6bc.jpg]
Pedigree
Sonic the hedgehog is a fascist.

Leave Robotnik alone.