Draku
Hey assholes, you all left a DEAD BODY laying around the Facility last night.

@T-man has been found in a pool of blood and piss in the BATHROOM, his penis severed. His role was ULTIMATE SHADEWALKER, with the following abilities:

+Two nights only, when choosing to follow someone around for a Killing Phase action, you can hide in their shadow for the rest of the night instead.
+While shadewalking, you are unkillable. However, if the person you are shadewalking dies, you will instantly appear from their shadow.
-Depending on your approach, they may see you suddenly vanish behind them.
-You may not take any other actions of your own will for the night past the point of entering their shadow if you choose to do this.

CASE FILE AND OTHER INFO
-The victim was found in a pool of piss and blood, with no visible wounds other than, well, his fucking dick being separated from his body.
-It's not known if this is actually what killed him, of course.
-Books have been stacked outside the LIBRARY
-Everyone's bedroom doors now bear a pinned HANEKAWA DOUJIN PAGE
-The TASER LOCKER is now opened.
-The button in the OBNOXIOUS SOUND ROOM has been destroyed.
-The elevator is a fucking mess.
-The CONFINEMENT ROOM CELL has had CANNED FOOD stacked up inside it.
-TROPHY CASE THE SECOND is now empty.
-More than one Special Powers were used this night.

What did you assholes even do? It's been ONE NIGHT and you've made a mess of things. Jesus, man.

So, this Investigation Phase thing. You've all got Conversations with your account of what happened for the night, or will soon. You each have a piece of the puzzle, or a piece to... -a- puzzle, anyways. You can solve a lot of things with some talking it out with others. Maybe you want to be a dick and withhold information, even! Do as you please.

You can ask me some questions, but obviously I can only answer or clarify certain things.

If you all don't WANT to solve a mystery though, you can just kill some random guy instead! That's cool too.

CURRENT LIVING FACILITY PERSONNEL:
@Two_Finger
@Fun With Despair
@Yrrzy
@Elyk
@"StirlADrei"
@sealelement
@"Respecting Women"
@"BlasterMaster"
@Pea
@"Prune Fairy"
@Spritanium
@Superchao
@"Zelma"
@"Gato"
@Turb
@Dude
@Bee
@Mario

THE ACTIVE MAP, AS A REMINDER:
[Image: qgbykz.png]
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man

>me rn

nightmare warning
Turb
*I saw Desp and Yrr while waking up and heading out of my room, and said hi to both of them. Also a spooky piss knife ghost was there.
*I also noticed T-Man go into the bathroom before boarding the elevator. Yrr and said piss ghost boarded with me, which was a fun experience. I left the elevator and saw Yrr heading to cold storage, unsure what happened to piss ghost.
*Went into the party room to get to the kitchen so I could grab a snack. A suit of armor asked me if I needed help with this, and I politely declined. There were both fireworks and food in the fridge at this point, so I made the unreasonable choice and grabbed an actually edible candy bar.
*Took the long way around to get to the art room, and noticed that someone had opened the taser locker before I headed down to 1F.
*Finally, the culmination of my plans for the night! I sat down and drew a picture of my beloved Yukarin, and grabbed a magnet in order to pin her up on the fridge. I exited the room right when Mario was entering it himself.
*I headed back to the 2F elevator so I could get to the kitchen, and noticed strange liquid on the floor. Of course I did not investigate, as I had a job to do! I exited on 1F and saw books stacked in front of the library.
*Elyk was inside the kitchen, cutting up fireworks for some reason. Who knows if he put them in the fridge or if he was taking out the ones that were already in there. That wasn't the important part, though, as I had finally gotten the chance to display Yukarin's beautiful visage.
*My work complete, I headed back up to my bedroom, not seeing anyone along the way. As I was settling into bed, I heard, quite literally, the world's loudest orgasm; enough to shake the walls, even. The most shocking part is that Souda isn't actually in the house, so someone else must have been behind this.
*I drifted off to sleep regardless, hearing a party horn in my dreams.
Fun With Despair
Gato
Turb
and Dude are all innocent.

On my return to the bathroom, I passed four people and then saw T-man's corpse.

Those four people all had differing numbers of characters in their name, and Elyk was one of them. There wasn't probably enough time for the killer to not be one of them, as I saw T-man enter the bathroom, went straight to the trophy case, and then went to the bathroom.

The killer must be one of the 4, but it can't be any of the people I listed if Elyk is telling the truth
T-man
when i find out who iced me im gonna haunt your punk ass
Stirling
* FWD went to the bathroom.
* Kyle, Mario, and BM left their rooms and went their separate ways, with Kyle going into the rec room.
* The suit of armour entered the rec room as Kyle left.
* Kesha left the art room and headed to the stairs.
* Zelma went into the art room.
* The orgasm happened.
* Kesha took the trophy and joined Zelma in the elevator.
* Kesha left the cold storage and entered the elevator again.
* Zelma left the library, which had been debooked.
* BM went into this bedroom.
* Yrr and the suit of armour left out of the same door.
* Pedigree came out of the opposite door.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Elyk
-I exit my room and see Fun with Despair enter the bathroom. BM, Mario, and Drei are also out in the hall.
-I head to the rec room with BM. Drei follows us but doesn't enter.
-I take a drink out of the fridge and head out of the rec room. As I do I see the suit of armor enter.
-Seal exits the elevator, I enter it and ride down. Worried about Despair's mention of poison last night, I dump my drink out onto the floor.
-I notice books stacked outside the library as I walk to the party room.
-I take a knife from the kitchen and see Turb is there.
-I cut up some fireworks using the knife and pour their contents into the empty can. As I exit I see Turb pinning his Yukari artwork to the fridge.
-I get into the elevator with Yrr. Yrr has severed limbs and fireworks. She lights them while we are both inside the elevator.
-I go to the obnoxious sound room, Pea is there at this time and I enter with him. Pea knocks a can of peaches off the button. We press the button together and it makes a loud orgasm noise then explodes.
-We exit together and I head back to my room. As I do so I see Mario with a trophy walking toward the elevator and BM exiting the rec room.
-BM enters my room after I get in bed and blasts a horn at me.
Elyk
@Draku can we investigate the trophy case and obnoxious sound room for cans of peaches
Draku
(Jun 1, 2017 at 1:52 AM)Elyk Wrote: @Draku can we investigate the trophy case and obnoxious sound room for cans of peaches
You find a CAN OF PEACHES flipped over on the ground in the OBNOXIOUS SOUND ROOM.

You also find a CAN OF PEACHES near the TROPHY CASE.
Here's some things I think are noteworthy
- Orgasm happened while I was in the art room
- Right after I left and entered the elevator; it was gory/bloody. Mario/Kesha was with me. I believe he's innocent.
- There are 5 people confirmed who used the elevator. Me, Drei, BM, Kesha and Yrr.
- No exact time frame on WHEN the elevator became a bloody mess.

I think if we get this down, we'll have the culprit. Unless you think I'm lying but that goes against my ninja way......(Naruto ep 5)
Aidan
the elevator is bloody b/c yrr took a bunch of meat from the freezer, stacked it in the elevator and then detonated fireworks
detonation happened at the same time as the orgasm
Turb
@Draku can we check what kind of canned food is in the confinement room cell? is it peaches
Elyk
@Draku I wish to inspect the severed dick to see method of removal
Draku
(Jun 1, 2017 at 2:17 AM)Turb Wrote: @Draku can we check what kind of canned food is in the confinement room cell? is it peaches
It is a varied assortment of Canned Food, which includes but is not entirely peaches.

(Jun 1, 2017 at 2:18 AM)Elyk Wrote: @Draku I wish to inspect the severed dick to see method of removal
The skin on both T-Man and the dick do not appear to be cleanly cut, but this does not mean that it could not have been removed by some form of blade or other method.
Fun With Despair
alright fuckboys, account time

*Wake up, grab a pillowcase to carry BEER, and head out of my room. I see Yrr, Turb (who says hi), and a SPOOKY GHOST with a pissknife
*See T-man enter the BATHROOM, Dude is close behind him and enters his bedroom
*See all three enter the elevator, head to the trophy case and try to tip it over.
*It's bolted to the wall, there's a can of peache. I open it and take a CUP SHAPED TROPHY
*Head to the BATHROOM to fulfill my nightly goal, pass four people, all with different character amounts in their names
*Once inside, I drink a bit of water, put a bit of water in my TROPHY CUP as well as some of my POISON to throw on people and knock them out if they attack me.
*See blood and piss coming out from under the stall, look and find the corpse of T-Man
*Head to the REC ROOM and see the Knight playing vidya
*Open the fridge to get beer
*See a weird "Good Shit Beer", throw it out and it fucking lights on fire
*Grab five BEERS, drink one, empty one into my cup so the scent marks anyone I throw it on, and then put the three in my pillowcase
*Leave the REC ROOM, but run into Mario on the way out. I explain my role and plan to him.
*Head to the ART ROOM and run into Zelma
*He's pocketing a bunch of tacks.
*I proceed to dump a bunch of paper and some sharpies into my PILLOWCASE, this is to help mark my BEERS to avoid people swapping them out and poisoning me
*As I go to leave, the WORLD'S LOUDEST ORGASM blasts out
*I tell Zelma my plan with the TAINTED TROPHY WATER, and we both go to bed
Kabuto
well, I was busy lookin' into my cowboy hat, longin' for the wide open fields. Shame about that tee boy.
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Aidan
@Dude why were you awake in your room doing nothing for most of the night
Fun With Despair
@Draku , I want to investigate the BATHROOM

Also, does a Piss Knife leave a trail? It did in KG2. Also I want to check the PISSKNIFE ROOM to see if one is missing.
Draku
The PISS KNIFE did not leave a trail. The reason is unknown.

You investigate the BATHROOM. There is a SINGLE STALL with a TOILET inside across from the SINK.

T-MAN is laying dead in a pool of PISS and BLOOD inside the STALL, with his DICK severed also laying in the pool.
Fun With Despair
IS A PISS KNIFE MISSING FROM THE PISS KNIFE ROOM