2017 Moonlight May SAE Pro Circuit Monthly Metagame Roundup

MetagameBot
[fire]2017 Moonlight May SAE Pro Circuit Monthly Metagame Roundup[/fire]

FAT WARIO: Hello everyone! We're back from our long hiatus to provide you with more exceptional content!

SEAN JABRONI: OH BOY! It is good to be back. These last few months have been rough for me. It's been difficult to keep up with my bills. This mansion doesn't pay for itself!

FAT WARIO: You can say that again, Sean Jabroni! I'm sure everyone's missed your humour too. It's great to be back to host the greatest show on Minus World. Welcome to the Moonlight May SAE Pro Circuit Monthly Metagame Roundup!!!

SEAN JABRONI: I can't wait to see who is the new Champion. Do you think will Puddin retain his top stop?

FAT WARIO: It's hard to say at this point. It's not impossible; @"OracularREBORN" , Teddy, and FalloutBoy97 have all made it onto the list without making a single post on the forum for the month they competed in, so I'm not going to put it out of the question.

SEAN JABRONI: But I thought Puddin posted this month?

FAT WARIO: Hey hey, those were Masked Posters. Here at the MMR we go by the rule: If They're Wearing a Mask, We Don't Ask.

SEAN JABRONI: *laughs* I forgot about that! Oh, and before I forget, we're going to do things a little differently this time. The MMR will be aired on TWO separate occasions. The first segment is players ranked ten to six, and the top five will be aired tomorrow.

FAT WARIO: Without further adieu, let's begin!

[Image: CgSMWby.png]

MiniPup

FAT WARIO: We're starting off the MMR with a new player. @MiniPup !

SEAN JABRONI: MiniPup joined back in 2016, but has only made 3 posts in their career. They made just one post this month, but it was a question that was burning the tongues of all players. Why did the old Minus World die?

FAT WARIO: Just who is this enigmatic fighter, and will they continue to post such intriguing questions?

[Image: ihAbscP.png]

sealelement

SEAN JABRONI: Another new entry! The quality of @sealelement's posts has been steadily increasing, and it's high time that we honoured this illustrious poster with a spot on the MMR.

FAT WARIO: sealelement is one of those quintessential fighters that has a solid repertoire of dependable B&Bs. You always know that you're going to read a Good Post if you see this username pop up on your screen. Good job sealelement!

[Image: pJCgZQn.png]

Spritanium

SEAN JABRONI: @Spritanium is back on the list with another spectacular performance!

FAT WARIO: You can always count on Spritey to give 150% of his energy to the forum every month. Right now, there is not a single player who is as committed to the Pro Circuit as he is.

SEAN JABRONI: You can say that again, Fat Wario.

FAT WARIO: You can always count on Spritey to give 150% of his energy to the forum every month. Right now, there is not a single player who is as committed to the Pro Circuit as he is.

[Image: 9pTzEUN.png]

BlasterMaster

SEAN JABRONI: @"BlasterMaster" has had a truly exceptional month. We've really seen him play much more aggressively than in previous seasons. He's a very contentious Heel player right now.

FAT WARIO: I'm gonna have to disagree with you there, Sean Jabroni. You're right that he's been playing more aggressively, and he's begun to dabble with Blood Posting which has expanded his already enviable toolkit. But what's really interesting about his performance this month is that I think he's actually developing a new hybrid playstyle that we haven't seen before. Rather than going Full Heel, he has integrated Blood Posting with his well-established Joker posting teks. This is an incredible fusion, because the popularity buffs from the Joker playstyle neutralises most of the notoriety gained from classic Heel B&Bs. Is this the making of a new Off-Heel class?

SEAN JABRONI: Only time will tell! We'll just have to see what this pioneer has in store for us in the future...

[Image: J1wISGR.png]

Briraka

SEAN JABRONI: At number six, and the last member of this segment of the show is the new entry @Briraka !

FAT WARIO: Briraka is easily the poster with the Brightest Career in front of them. Her posting style is very reminiscent of @Yoshin's playstyle back when only a few members had the Cosmic Insight to see her potential. I always enjoy reading Briraka's posts, and I certainly don't think that this poster has peaked.

SEAN JABRONI: Absolutely not. Briraka is just going to improve and improve. She's really been studying the Meta and all of her posts are incredibly considered. I just know that this poster is going to be one of the Big Household Names in months to come.

FAT WARIO: Well that wraps up the first segment of the show! Stay tuned to find out the top five!
Mario
great stuff, love your work. Lots of underappreciated posting getting highlighted here, I like it
Aidan
congrats to all posters who made it. tbh i feel like minus world right now has some of the Strongest Posters in history and i'm glad to be among the cream of the crop
T-man
Congrats to all the up and coming posters, keep up the Good Sh*t

Excited to see the rest of the list.
Congratulations to my brother BM for making the list, more life; OVO gang
Spritanium
Some day I'll get the belt
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Aidan
(Jun 1, 2017 at 2:28 AM)zelma Wrote: Congratulations to my brother BM for making the list, more life; OVO gang

idk what that means but thanks
also zelma for sure made top 3, maybe even won it
Agastya
this commercial break is intense
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Two_Finger
neat
MetagameBot
SEAN JABRONI: Welcome back to the second part of the 2017 Moonlight May SAE Pro Circuit Monthly Metagame Roundup!!!

FAT WARIO: Alright! It's about time!

[Image: CyVCjEd.png]

fucker5

SEAN JABRONI: Yet another new entry into the Pro Circuit! This month we've seen so many new talents on the scene, it's really refreshing for the sport.

FAT WARIO: @fucker5 is absolutely no exception here. He's dropped some excellent posts on the board this time round. He isn't afraid to go against the grain and throw swings at some of the more established Pro Circuit players.

SEAN JABRONI: Absolutely. Moonlight May would not have been as memorable as it was without the contributions of this poster!

[Image: sfvQ9Nx.png]

Mario

FAT WARIO: Coming in at Number 4 is @Mario !

SEAN JABRONI: What can we say about the Poster That Needs No Introduction? When Minus World Entertainment heard Mario's Entrance Theme Song reverberate around The Ring, you could feel the crowd's anticipation. You should have seen @Draku's face!

[Image: Jt4EAfG.gif]

FAT WARIO: This was the greatest comeback since @OmegaK's star appearance last year. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we've all really missed this Classic Poster's genial contributions. He continues to push the boundaries of posting in ways that no other Poster can.

SEAN JABRONI: I had forgotten just how effortlessly this fighter effortlessly uses the SJW playstyle to devastate his opponents. In the time he spent in the Mirror Forum, it seems that he's truly mastered the SJW playstyle and he's now refining it in ways that show the kind of maturity you only get from entering The Ring time and time again.

FAT WARIO: May this illustrious poster shine for years to come.

[Image: JdPnWKc.png]

Puddin

SEAN JABRONI: Well, we knew we'd see this name at some point.

FAT WARIO: This poster generated enough Salt to last us a lifetime!

SEAN JABRONI: OH BOY!!!!!! I really can't remember the last time someone gained so much notoriety. @Puddin has been the talk of the month, no doubt about it. He went back on his well-documented Aggro-Turtle playstyle that was established as having one of the best track records for salting other players without Breaking the Rules, and decided to go Full Heel in a way that made @"OracularREBORN"'s Heel days seem Babyface in comparison.

FAT WARIO: Even though it all happened last month, we've really seen his power play affect the tone of this month drastically. Having said that, I really think that Puddin's power play, as spectacular as it was, is the swan song of the Full Heel playstyle. There's been a lot of discussion about the viability of it as a playstyle, and Puddingate really puts an end to the argument. There's plenty of innovative hybrid fighters like @"Gato" and this month's @"BlasterMaster" that are showing us ways to bring the Spice that makes the Heel class so interesting, without burning so much of your Blood Meter. I don't think we'll be seeing many classic Heel fighters from now on.

SEAN JABRONI: That's an interesting take on the event, and I have to agree with you, Fat Wario. I think we all have a lot to learn from it all, and I'm sure we all hope that Puddin continues to be the Shining Example of a member that he is known to be. All of us at SAE wish this poster the best of luck for the future.

[Image: DWdUSIK.png]

Pedigree

SEAN JABRONI: Continuing his march up the All Time Leaderboard is @Pedigree!

FAT WARIO: Wow, what an incredible performance from. I think this has to be his strongest month to date. I have just loved reading Pedigree's posts this month. His fight with @T-man was one of the highlights of the month. Pedigree was so disrespectful, we were even treated to a rare Ragequit!

[Image: bV5Dg.gif]

SEAN JABRONI: OH BOY!!!!!

FAT WARIO: And we haven't even mentioned the Gimmick Garrison event. It was hands down the best Gimmick we've had on the forum, and I really must congratulate him on his achievement. So much effort was put into that event, and its timing with surrounding events was impeccable. As a witty allegory to forum life, his event was a multi-layered and interactive artwork that will surely be the hallmark of Gimmicks for a very long time to come. Fantastic work, Pedigree, you fully deserve Second Place on the Moonlight May MMR.

SEAN JABRONI: I couldn't agree more, Fat Wario. So, if Pedigree made Second, who managed to outdo his performance? It's time to find out!

[Image: kCfCq2o.png]

Zelma

SEAN JABRONI: IT'S ZELMAAAA

FAT WARIO: I had a feeling that @"Zelma❤" might make it to the top, and I'm sure I wasn't the only one. His performance this month has been truly extraordinary, and he's mixed up his combos throughout the month with so much variety that no-one has been able to keep up with him.

SEAN JABRONI: We saw one of the best counters of all time to @Pea's unsafe poke in his topic on Shitposting.

FAT WARIO: I keep going back to that post, and every time I read it it cracks me up. And notice how he also incorporates splash damage towards Puddin in the same combo. That kind of advanced posting tek is the stuff that you need to become the Metaweight Champion.

SEAN JABRONI: And he also salted a fair amount of fighters with his Thread Spam tek. The Thread Spam tek is a lot harder to pull off than one might think at first. Most fighters give up at around three or four threads, but Zelma chained a gobsmacking seventeen threads in the space of a few hours.

FAT WARIO: In a month that was already so strong, Zelma's performance was head and shoulders above everyone else. Congratulations to Zelma gaining his first ever Metaweight Championship Belt. For such an integral member to our community, it's been long overdue.

SEAN JABRONI: Congratulations. Well, that about wraps up this months edition of the SAE Pro Circuit MMR! We hope you've enjoyed watching it as much as we've enjoyed hosting it! See you next time!

[fire]1. OracularRELOADED - 71[/fire]
2. WTL - 66
3. Beatrice - 43
4. Renzo "The Renz" Kukenson - 33
5. JoshJDubya 27
6. Kazaam 23
7. Zelma 19
8. BlasterMaster 18
8. Meulin Lejion 18
10. Spritanium 15
10. Yoshin 15
12. T-man 14
13. Agastya 11
13. DreiDreiDesert 11
15. OmegaK 10
16. Fun With Despair 9
16. DrTapeworm - 9
18. Cdiplayer 64 - 8
18. Gato - 8
18. King Ownage - 8
18. FalloutBoy97 - 8
18. Nick Jr. - 8
23. Purse - 7
24. El Huesudo II - 6
24. fucker5 NEW 6
24. Mrs. Aforcer - 6
27. Briraka - 5
27. MSO 5
27. Teddy 5
30. Draku 3
30. Masakuni 3
31. Shroomguy 2
31. sealelement NEW 2
33. Two Finger 1
33. Cheshire Θ 1
33. Martell Ragell 1
MiniPup NEW 1
33. ZXL 1
MetagameBot
The prize pot of 13462 EXP will be rewarded shortly to the Top Three!
T-man
Great top pick, excellent show as usual!
Fun With Despair
I do the fuckin podcast and killing games and fucker "I never post" 5 gets a spot over me?

I'll fuck HIS 5.
God
Congrats to all posters who made it on to the list. I must apologise to all of my fans for my No Show on the Moonlight May list. I must work harder to retain my top spot now that the other members of the Power Three, Mario and Puddin, are closing the gap. Pedigree is also working hard to bridge the gap between the Power Three and the rest of the roster, so I can no longer afford to rest on my laurels. This month, I am going to Fully Commit to a Posting Gimmick that I've trialled during Moonlight May. I am going All In.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
fantastic job everyone
wow i just wanna take this opportunity to say thsnk you god for blessing me with the number 1 spot, my mom for giving birth to a literal goat, my brother BM and last but not least my hoe ass ex for just being a hoe

love ya family andhappy birthday
Puddin
(Jun 2, 2017 at 2:30 AM)MetagameBot Wrote:
Spoiler:
Congrats at the win, @Zelma! And congrats to all the other
players

(Jun 2, 2017 at 2:30 AM)MetagameBot Wrote:
Spoiler:
Thanks for the EXP and the rebirth opportunity, Minus World. Without Hiding my True Personality™ I want to use this final chance the community (or some of the community) has given me to do my best at attempting to decrease my rate of shitposts while increasing my rate of effortposts. Consequently I might not end up in these Metagame Roundups anymore but I feel it's for the best.
Pea
im glad to be the man who helped zelma become the champ
Pedigree
I couldn't have made it here without you guys. Sniff...
Stirling
I must strive for more. My posting has waned. I am a disgrace to the Deserts from which I was borne.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler: