Bee
0%
Mario
6.25%
T-Man (SUICIDE)
12.50%
Total: 16 vote(s)
Draku
That's right, time to lynch someone! Who killed T-MAN?!
Draku
CURRENT LIVING FACILITY PERSONNEL:
@Two_Finger
@Fun With Despair
@Yrrzy
@Elyk
@"StirlADrei"
@sealelement
@"Respecting Women"
@"BlasterMaster"
@Pea
@"Prune Fairy"
@Spritanium
@Superchao
@"Zelma"
@"Gato"
@Turb
@Dude
@Bee
@Mario
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
i'm voting dude under the assumption that he was doing some spirit channeling shit involving piss ghosts and possessed suits of armor to kill t-man
might change vote later if a less stupid option presents itself
Dude
why would i willingly associate myself with fucking piss again
Aidan
u right
voting twofinger b/c he's one of the few people awake when t-man was merked and spent a lot of time around the murder scene
Draku
This CLASS TRIAL will last until 7 PM EST to make up for the significant delay in getting this night written up, for the record!
Fun With Despair
Will this delay Killing Phase too?
Draku
Yes, but the deadline for the Killing Phase will remain the following day after at 3PM EST. A delay this large is very likely not to happen again.
Two_Finger
I was sleeping yo
Yrrzy
what if T-Man just jerked his dick clean off in a tragic masturbation accident
Dimentio
I am sorry @"BlasterMaster", my dear! However, at this time I must cast my vote in favor that you are the killer. You are the one person nobody can place until after T-man was killed.

It is possible that I am wrong and your side of the story will exonerate you. In that case, I must apologize. I'm afraid I have some FairyCon duties to attend to so if I don't get a chance to alter my vote, I am sorry!
Draku
The CLASS TRIAL has CONCLUDED EARLY, thanks to a CONFESSION!

RESPECTING WOMEN has been rightfully picked as THE CULPRIT! She used her SPECIAL POWER to sneak out of her bedroom, into the bathroom, lie in wait to rip whoever came in to take a piss's dick off, getting BLOOD and PISS on herself and then limp back to her room, leaving a trail that was furthered by her limp causing it to go all over the place!

Her role was Ultimate Snake, with the following description:
+Once per night, you can compress your body down and lay low, highly increasing your chances of not being spotted. However, in an open area people will probably still see you.
+Doing this allows you to also slip underneath doors, thus making it much less obvious that you entered a room unless someone is specifically standing watch nearby.
-Cannot kill while compressed. You'll have to stand yourself back up first.
-If you are seen at any point after using this ability, you will be noted as having a strangeness in your stride. The witness will not know why.

Now, for the execution!

Respecting Women is on a horse galloping away, as a lasso flies at her, ripping her off of the horse. She is dragged into a pile of snakes, who wrap around and rip each of her limbs off. Ouch.
Kabuto
guess now i'm a ghost rider in the sky..
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Turb
[Image: U9S1sYw.jpg]