None of these shit ass threads are enlightening my mind

For that reason, and that reason alone. I have turned the tables and chosen to talk about something far more interesting

Character Development.

In my opinion; the person who has shown the most character development on MW is of course a fan favorite @Pedigree or further known as SP the Husky or by his youtube name AlpoIsForSuckers. He has shown the most maturity and commitment to making this place a better place for the community and I just wanted to recognize that. ON THE FLIP SIDE, he is 100% responsible for starting the MW as _________ fad in discord and it is kind of terrible but I will let it slide.

I'd say a nice goal for the month is to be like SP.
Puddin
One of the things I like about SP is that he isn't afraid to be himself and didn't stop doing the dog suit furry thing just because people have made fun of him. That takes courage and integrity. I wish I was that brave – I have a bad habit of ceasing harmless things I enjoy when I find out someone I like thinks the thing I enjoy is cringey. Basically I think I'd be a happier person if I followed in SP's footsteps.

(Re-reading the first couple sentences of this post for some reason reads as sarcasm to me, despite the fact that I'm not being sarcastic. I legitimately envy SP's ability to not be afraid to be himself, and I think the world would be a better place if people in general weren't discouraged from being themselves.)
Shroomguy
SP is a cool brug. I enjoy shooting the shit with you.
The Beef Baron
CHESHIRE ☯
uh huh.
Pedigree
I don't know exactly what this thread is but I like it.

But don't lay a finger on my butterfinger.
Pedigree
Can we have another be like sp day please?
MoonAge
I haven't known Pedigree for that long, but what I do know is that he's one of the nicest and most respectable people on this forum. Props to you, SP.
King Piranha Plant
THIS THREAD IS CUTE

100% agreed with OP. I find it really awesome also that SP even makes an effort to try and bridge the gap between the userbases of MFGG and MW, even when either side is sour. He seems to really care about the people in the communities he's a part of and
always wants to keep good vibes coming. Bork