Draku
Looks like there's TWO KILLS to solve this time!

Also, you cannot post any DIRECT EXCERPTS from your WITNESS ACCOUNTS, or you will DIE.

@Mario has been found blown to bits in the BATHROOM, his gibs mixed with T-MAN'S. His role was ULTIMATE LABORER, with the following abilities:

+You feel like you can lift and throw anything. You could even pick up the entire full TROPHY CASE if you so wished.
-You must pick up and move at least one thing every night, or instantly die.

@"Prune Fairy" has been found with his head bashed in inside of the CANNED FOOD STORAGE, his corpse covered in CANNED FOOD. One of the CANS has BLOOD on it. His role was ULTIMATE TRAP SETTER, with the following abilities:

+Inside every room in FLOOR 1 is a trap door only you have the keys to that leads to the basement. The basement has ladders leading up to the other trap doors, allowing quick access to any room in FLOOR 1. This includes rooms that are not accessible for the day. Now, what was this role called again?
+The Confinement Room trap door is inside the cell, by the way.
-Cannot kill directly.

Don't try to take his KEYS though, as they have DISINTEGRATED alongside his death.

CASE FILE AND OTHER INFO
-MARIO'S LIMBS are charred, as are T-MAN'S. DRINK CAN FRAGMENTS with traces of FIREWORK POWDER can be found nearby.
-PRUNE FAIRY is almost completely covered in CANNED FOOD and has a BLOODY HEAD GASH. None of them have anything on them, except for the sole one with BLOOD on it.
-One of the stacked books outside the LIBRARY has been moved into the CONFINEMENT ROOM CELL next to the CANNED FOOD.
-The TASER LOCKER is still open.
-The elevator is STILL a mess. AND has PISS in it.
-TROPHY CASE THE SECOND now has a CAN OF PEACHES and a PISS TOME SHRINE WITH CANDLES inside of it. It is also no longer bolted to the wall.
-ALL of the UTENSILS have been removed from the KITCHEN.
-MUTLIPLE PISTOLS, BANANA PEELS, and A PILE OF LIKE THIRTY CANS are on the ground of the 2F RIGHT SIDE.
-The PISS KNIFE STORAGE is in disarray, as if an explosive has gone off inside of it, leaving scorch marks on many of the PISS KNIVES which are flung all about the room. On the plus side, there's a metric shitload of UTENSILS now stuck in the PISS.
-The LIBRARY has CHARRED REMAINS OF AN EXPLOSION inside of it.
-More than one Special Powers were used this night.

I see you're still up to your shenanigans, everyone.

You've all got TWO MURDERS to solve! Make sure you vote for the RIGHT PERSON in each CLASS TRIAL, cause if you pin the crimes on the wrong people, they'll get their MURDER BADGES, even though they'll get lynched!

CURRENT LIVING FACILITY PERSONNEL:
@Two_Finger
@Fun With Despair
@Yrrzy
@Elyk
@"StirlADrei"
@sealelement
@"BlasterMaster"
@Pea
@Spritanium
@Superchao
@"Zelma❤"
@"Gato"
@Turb
@Dude
@Bee

THE ACTIVE MAP, AS A REMINDER:
[Image: dsqvxf.png]
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pea
STOP DROPPING THINGS ON THE GROUND
Mario
Mamma Mia!
Draku
Also, you cannot post any DIRECT EXCERPTS from your WITNESS ACCOUNTS, or you will DIE.
Pea
jsyk the phantom thief stole my memories so idk what happened tonight.
Fun With Despair
Uh... tonight was weird as shit, especially the start, gonna post a recap.

*In my dreams, I heard a door open and close
*I wake to rustling and mumbling, a guy in a SCARY MASK is rummaging through my ART SUPPLIES
*I look at him and he screeches, drops a smoke bomb, and explodes into CONFETTI
*I take three BEERS, poison them, put them in my PILLOWCASE. I then distribute these to a few people I have made arrangements with.
*Leaving the last room, I see SUPERCHAO with a sword leaving his own room
*I accompany him downstairs, and notice books missing from the LIBRARY STACKS
*He fucks off to the KITCHEN, I head upstairs to the REC ROOM and see Drei at the bottom of the stairs
*I see Prune Fairy on the floor upstairs, no idea if he's dead
*Banana peels are fucking everywhere, I slip on one and wipe out, as does Blastermaster
*Dude walks out of the REC ROOM carrying pistols, he slips and wipes out
*Grab a BEER from the REC ROOM and start drinking it, pass by Drei and someone else carrying a fuckload of cans near the taser locker, flip them off and call them cunts
*Drei heads to the ART ROOM, I see Yrr and Seal inside the elevator wielding dark piss magicks, I call them cunts too
*I go back to the bedrooms, notice Elyk and Superchao, who are also cunts, then I go to sleep. Three BEERS have been dropped in my room, which is nice.

the fuck
Elyk
okay lots of stuff here
my action was to place the dick into the trophy case then camp the hallway

-I rush to the bathroom to get T-Man's dick at the start of the night. Mario follows me in. We scuffle.
-I pull out my explosive can that I prepared last night but a firework is tossed in from outside the room. It knocks me out briefly.

-When I shake myself awake I see that Mario and T-Man have both been gibbed.
-I walk back to my room to get my chair. I see someone leaving the bedroom hall, doesn't say who.
-Due to just having been in an explosion it takes "some time" to move my chair outside.

-When I exit I see a masked man head between some bedrooms.
-Another person runs out of the hall.
-Pea enters the hall.
-The masked man enters Despair's room.
-Zelma comes to talk to me about precure.
-Someone "hiding something" enters from the hall and goes to their room. [EDIT: Probably Bee?]
-Pea enters his bedroom.

-Despair exits his room "bewildered". He makes "deliveries" to Prune Fairy's and BM's rooms.

-Gato exits his room and leaves the hall with Zelma.
-Despair delivers to my room.
-Superchao exits his room with a sword.
-Superchao and Despair leave the hall together.
-BM exits his room and places three beer bottles in Despair's. He then leaves the hall.
-Gato returns to the hall and goes into his room.
-Someone exits their room and leaves the hall [EDIT: Likely Yrr based on other accounts]

-Seal exits her room.
-Turb enters the hall with a horse mask.
-Seal exits the hall
-Turb places fireworks and "other items" in front of Superchao's door
-Turb enters his bedroom
-Someone enters a bedroom and then exits it before entering Gato's bedroom. [EDIT: Zelma, he enters his own room first to put away stuff]

-Seal returns to the hall and goes to the bathroom with a cooking pot.
-Superchao enters the hall and stares at the shit in front of his door.
-Despair enters the hall and calls Superchao and I cunts. Also he flips us off.
-Superchao and Despair both enter their specific rooms

-Yrr enters the hall and goes to her room
-Seal exits the bathroom with the cooking pot and enters Yrr's room
-Someone else enters the hall and goes into a bedroom
-More people enter the hall

-Draku gets tired of writing this shit and sends me back to my room. I notice a beer bottle with skull and crossbones before going to sleep.
sealelement
Here's my account in full:

-I woke up and saw Yrr leaving the bedroom hall. I also saw Kyle sitting in his chair, charred and bloody. Also, Turb had a horse mask? And was doing... something near Superchao's door. As I walk to the elevator to the first floor, I notice a can of peaches in the trophy case, and that the trophy case itself is not bolted to the wall anymore.

-It seems that I was the only person on the elevator. When I emerge from the elevator, I notice a stack of books is missing from the front of the library on my way to the kitchen, where I intend to pursue my objective for the night. I take an empty glass and the biggest cooking pot I can find, and on the way out, I notice a drawing of Yukari on the kitchen fridge, and Superchao entering the library as I hop into the elevator.

-In the elevator, Yrr is writing into a piss-stained tome using the blood on the walls. There's piss and lit candles, too. FWD is here, giving me a one-finger salute. Thanks, FWD. I go through the bedroom hall; Kyle is still in his chair.

-In the bathroom, I see that Mario and T-Man's corpse have been blown to bits already. There's fragments of a drink can laying on the ground. I shake it off, and scoop toilet water into my cooking pot, using my drinking cup. I leave, walking past Kyle again, and dump the toilet water on Yrr, sleeping in her bed, which apparently wakes her up and makes her mad.

-I go to bed, taking the pot and glass with me as I don't think anybody would want those back. On the way, I pass by Zelma in the hallway, and see Kyle putting away his chair. I fall asleep, satisfied in the completion of my objective.
100% pure gamer 100%
Aidan
my account is completely worthless

-leave room
-elyk in chair
-take elevator
-as doors close i see the phantom thief
-exit elevator, gato gets in
-going upstairs to rec room
-pass pea
-upstairs, fucking bananas everywhere
-in rec room, put up posters
-go back to bed, elyk finally gets off his chair
Yrrzy
first thing i see is elyk coated in a thick layer of mario, sitting in chair

on my way to the library i pass turb in horse mask and two finger carrying "Like thirty cans"
zelma is in the hall

I get some materials and begin transcribing the Drenched Word into the Piss Tome in the elevator
where i see fwd and seal

when im done, elyk is still sitting there

then seal soaks me in gross water as i try to sleep
sealelement
@Draku

1. Are there any tasers missing from the taser locker?

2. Are there any pistols missing?
100% pure gamer 100%
Dude

>START OF NIGHT

>be me

>head out of my room

>elyk and mario rush into the bathroom

>go to leave

>a fucking bomb goes off

>pea exits his room, and i think a seperate door creaked open? don't know if that means pea or another one

>head towards the rec room

>give pea a Patented Sick High Five™ before he heads to the kitchen

>alright actually getting to the rec room

>play some video games

>get a high score and enter FUK because im 12

>grab all the pistols because i need my own sick prank

>walk outside

>SLIP AND SLIDE ON THIS BANANA PEEL!

>black out

>wake up later to can town (thirty cans in a huge pile)

>forget plan, don't know how much time passed

>head back to my room

>pass elyk covered in blood and looking like he got blown the fuck up, sitting on a chair

>actually head into my room

>wait for the end of the night is mercifully short, so i go to bed

>END OF NIGHT

Turb
* I woke up and saw an unknown masked person that "resembled" Gato (since I had a fairly up-close look at him) heading out of Gato's bedroom and into Prune Fairy's. Drei exited his bedroom at this point, and shortly after this, the masked man left Prune Fairy's room.

* Drei, who I notice has a camera around his neck, and I head for the art room together. From my peripheral vision, I also see Masked Gato enter BlasterMaster's bedroom.

* As I head for the elevator with Drei, I see that Bee is holding something behind their back. Who knows what it was, because I sure don't. Drei and I split up after exiting the elevator, I believe, as I head for the art room while he goes to the stairs. Two ran into the art room shortly after I did.

* This is it, my finest work, surpassing even the first night's drawing. I wrote "FUCK YOU" on a piece of paper and drew my wonderful Yukarin performing a rather uncouth gesture: flipping the bird! I unfortunately had to crumple up her lovely face and shove the paper into my pocket, while grabbing a tape roll from the drawers. I also noticed Two grabbing a power drill, after which he left the art room.

* I headed to the kitchen afterwards and grabbed a candy bar for the night, noticing Two come in the room and grab all of the utensils out of the drawers. Weird guy. I also got a box of matches out of the drawers myself.

* To execute the next step of my master plan, I needed more practical items. I headed to the party room, seeing Zelma trying to hide a lighter in his pants, along with decorative fireworks topping his head. That's not what was important to me, though, so I grabbed a novelty horse mask and some fireworks of my own. As Zelma left the room, I put on the horse mask.

* It was almost time to head back up and pull this off, but while going back to the elevator, I noticed one of the stacks of books that was previously in front of the library was missing. Strange.

* Now that I was back upstairs, I passed the trophy case, seeing naught but a can of peaches inside of it. Yrr headed the "opposite direction" of me, which I can only assume means she was going towards the elevator. After finally entering the bedroom hall, I noticed a bloody and burnt Elyk on a chair at the end of it. Spooky.

* But fuck that guy, I had a job to do. I walked over to Superchao's door and uncrumpled my note, taping it to the door, and also leaving the fireworks and matches in front of it without lighting anything. Truly the prank of a lifetime.

* My work complete, I headed back to my bedroom, keeping my roll of tape and horse mask... but I noticed an out-of-place calling card on the floor of my room, telling me that if I did not kill Dude in two days, my heart would be stolen and I would be forced to commit suicide. Surely this is just a terrible joke, right?? Regardless, I felt horribly unsettled, and shivered myself to sleep while hiding under the covers.
Draku
(Jun 3, 2017 at 12:12 AM)sealelement Wrote: @Draku

1. Are there any tasers missing from the taser locker?

2. Are there any pistols missing?
TWO TASERS are missing from the LOCKER.

ABOUT TEN PISTOLS are missing from the REC ROOM.
Fun With Despair
I want to examine bedding for anything unusual. Blood, piss, canned food from the Prune Fairy death, etc.
sealelement
@Draku How many pistols are in the pile outside, then?
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
(Jun 3, 2017 at 12:20 AM)sealelement Wrote: @Draku How many pistols are in the pile outside, then?
NINE PISTOLS are present.

(Jun 3, 2017 at 12:19 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: I want to examine bedding for anything unusual. Blood, piss, canned food from the Prune Fairy death, etc.
There is some BLOOD-MIXED WATER all over YRR'S BEDSHEETS.

ONE PAIR OF BEDSHEETS has been ALTERED to resemble a KLANSMAN'S OUTFIT.
Turb
Oh, to clear things up, that card I saw was most definitely addressed to me. As revenge for my sins of drawer pissing, I might add.
Superchao
My account:

-Wake up and slowly remove armor in order to be stealthy tonight. As good as the armor is for defense it's very loud.
-Exit my room and see Elyk covered in blood and sitting in a chair.
-Head towards the first floor via the elevator, meeting Fun With Despair along the way. He was leaving Elyk's room and had a pillowcase. Also someone set a can of peaches in the trophy case.
-Head into the kitchen, still carrying a sword, and hide under the table so I can try to kill someone later that night.
-During my wait I see a few different people enter and exit the kitchen, but since I'm hiding under the table all I can see are their legs, and that's not enough to identify who they are. Presumably two of them were Turb and Two.
-Eventually, I give up on having a good opportunity to kill anyone, and clamber out from under the table.
-Head over to the canned storage to get canned spaghetti to eat, and come across the body of Prune Fairy. I decide not to get any canned spaghetti.
-As I exit the canned storage and head towards the library, I pass by Seal, who's heading towards the elevator.
-I spend some time reading in the library, but the book is pretty bad and I eventually give up on it, heading to the elevator myself.
-There's piss in the elevator. Why is there piss in the elevator.
-I see Turb's """""art"""" and """"gift"""" when I reach my room (the picture of Yukari saying fuck you and flipping me off, and the fireworks and matches), and as I'm thinking about it, Fun With Despair shows up and calls me a cunt. I give up and go to bed.
Fun With Despair
Can we check Prune Fairy's room? Anything out of the ordinary? Blood anywhere, anything under the bed besides the BOOGEYMAN?