Stirling
This thread is for people to discuss Killing Game in an easily-retrievable manner for future maps, features, class ideas, alterations, rules, and community appeal towards those.

I'd love to hear what people think of a few NPC characters included in the mix who are likely non-violent, but have actions and goals of their own. Maybe people who help one reach their goal could be rewarded? Additionally, it gives the players who aren't directly antagonized against someone else another possible objective in case their class lacks one.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Elyk
npc black market trader that you can buy untraceable things from
Elyk
a hanger with mechs in it
sealelement
NPC janitor who antagonizes people who spread piss everywhere and does favors for people who help him out

NPC watersports fetishist who does favors for beign covered in piss
100% pure gamer 100%
Mario
mini games/contests to grant immunity for 1 night, no kills allowed by immune player. drops off in late game obviously
Elyk
destructible walls and floors
Mario
role swapping
Yoshin
A cool map would be literally a maze
randomize the location each night
Aidan
real time combat
Yrrzy
all the shit i said in discord about hospital setting
Aidan
(Jun 4, 2017 at 11:46 PM)Mario Wrote: mini games/contests to grant immunity for 1 night, no kills allowed by immune player. drops off in late game obviously
this could be sick
i think it would be cool to have the opposite, minigames to guarantee your kill for that night. obv you could only win once
Mario
(Jun 5, 2017 at 12:10 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote:
(Jun 4, 2017 at 11:46 PM)Mario Wrote: mini games/contests to grant immunity for 1 night, no kills allowed by immune player. drops off in late game obviously
this could be sick
i think it would be cool to have the opposite, minigames to guarantee your kill for that night. obv you could only win once

could be something with anonymous submissions or something like that yeah
Mario
keep in mind i dont have much experience with this game so im just dumping brain storm ideas here, i dont have any strong opinions on anything at this point
Mario
some other ideas
- you're allowed 2 afk nights or you Die Instantly. i just feel like the game is less Fun when active people get thrown out before inactive people
- well thought out kill attempts should have a higher chance of success than ones that are simply 'kill x' or whatever. If you put effort into trying to get away with your muder, then obviously it should be more likely to happen i think. also i guess the likelyhood of it happening should be considered too- for example if you have a revolver with one bullet and the chamber or whatever is rolled, 1/6 chance if it happens or something like that- not sure how much this applies to other stuff though lol. I guess a lot of this is just behind the scenes RNG stuff that we don't see anyway so IDK how much it matters.
- no limit on amount of death per night, but each death is rolled. guaranteed at least one but if two people come up with really intricate plans, why not let it happen? also allows things like stuff backfiring or whatever and killing the murderer too- though i guess its boring if there's no mystery when there's two people dead and its clear one tried to kill the other
Fun With Despair
(Jun 5, 2017 at 3:03 AM)Mario Wrote: some other ideas
- you're allowed 2 afk nights or you Die Instantly. i just feel like the game is less Fun when active people get thrown out before inactive people
- well thought out kill attempts should have a higher chance of success than ones that are simply 'kill x' or whatever. If you put effort into trying to get away with your muder, then obviously it should be more likely to happen i think. also i guess the likelyhood of it happening should be considered too- for example if you have a revolver with one bullet and the chamber or whatever is rolled, 1/6 chance if it happens or something like that- not sure how much this applies to other stuff though lol. I guess a lot of this is just behind the scenes RNG stuff that we don't see anyway so IDK how much it matters.
- no limit on amount of death per night, but each death is rolled. guaranteed at least one but if two people come up with really intricate plans, why not let it happen? also allows things like stuff backfiring or whatever and killing the murderer too- though i guess its boring if there's no mystery when there's two people dead and its clear one tried to kill the other

>you're allowed 2 afk nights or you Die Instantly. i just feel like the game is less Fun when active people get thrown out before inactive people

Might actually do this. I get that half the fun of an AFK is wondering if they actually ARE or not, but in the case of this game, I'd much rather have no Spritey than an afk Spritey everyone is too afraid to kill/lynch.

>well thought out kill attempts should have a higher chance of success than ones that are simply 'kill x' or whatever. If you put effort into trying to get away with your muder, then obviously it should be more likely to happen i think. also i guess the likelyhood of it happening should be considered too- for example if you have a revolver with one bullet and the chamber or whatever is rolled, 1/6 chance if it happens or something like that- not sure how much this applies to other stuff though lol. I guess a lot of this is just behind the scenes RNG stuff that we don't see anyway so IDK how much it matters.

I also will probably be weighting actual good murders over stuff like "lol i will shoot dude in the head and then go back to sleep". KG2 had some issues with exceedingly lame murders too, and I'm not saying they SHOULDN'T HAPPEN, but someone who actually does put a fuck load of effort into planning should get some kind of boon out of it.

As for stuff like the revolver barrel, yeah if that was rolled on I'd probably spin a 1/6 roll and reroll if it failed.

>no limit on amount of death per night, but each death is rolled. guaranteed at least one but if two people come up with really intricate plans, why not let it happen? also allows things like stuff backfiring or whatever and killing the murderer too- though i guess its boring if there's no mystery when there's two people dead and its clear one tried to kill the other

This is also something I will probably look into. Not "no limit" really, but maybe have it so there's a 50/50 chance that another could happen or something. The entire reason the one kill limit is even a thing is because only 8 people joined the first one and I wanted to make it last more than a couple days.
Yrrzy
earning Luck Points instead of ex for performing your role's goal actions, which can be used to make ur murder/survival more likely to happen

but its not just Having the higher luck points, you gotta spend them on that murder/survival, so if u think ur gonna be murdered one Night 4 and u spend the luck points to guarantee your survival but the murder is never attempted, ur shit out of luck the next night unless someone attempting a different murder spends more luck than the person trying to kill you
Yrrzy
(+ maybe good ideas get an arbitrary luck bonus added to em at the host's discretion)
Fun With Despair
do you mind if I steal that?
Yrrzy
thats why im suggesting it lol
Spritanium
Killing Game goes on
Still I wonder how it works
Ultimate technique?
[Image: supercorrect.png]