HylianDev
https://forums.mfgg.net/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=20101

I know Vimimin started it, and that was really uncalled-for, but I mean

What is the end goal? Do you guys really want to occasionally have some fun on MFGG, and you just all flipped out when something negative was said about MW? That topic started out great.

But one negative word and shit hits the fan. I know MFGG started it but if those of you who posted are really that unstable and you have that much contempt for the environment we want to have, you're just as in the wrong as vimmo was.

I'd love to see MW and MFGG getting along. I have absolutely 0 desire for there to be animosity. There's literally negative desire. But how am I supposed to look at this kind of shit lmao. Especially that post about how we still talk about MW so much apparently, with the link to the search. You're literally raiding a forum, my dude. Just so you can talk all about how MFGG has done you wrong. Consider how that looks on you, 🅱️erhaps.

oh and as I was typing this, more topics got posted. If there was actually any attempt at trying to convince us to be nice about it, that would be one thing. This is shit that people did when they were 12. Wow
Pedigree
This is a bitter forum raid from MFGG if I ever saw it. Mods, act quickly.
Stirling
We weren't raiding you dumbass.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Mario
log off
Aidan
hyliandev all i (mfgg forum user blastermaster) did was talk about fan games
please unlock my topic and display superior moderation skills by removing non fan game related posts

yourself, dj coco and vimimin all posted non fan game content and should be reprimanded.
Pedigree
That wasn't raiding.

If you have a problem, reel your fucking members in and stop letting them get away with trashing Minus World. I know you're bitter about the nazi punching thread but get real.
HylianDev
There's a bunch of shitpost topics being created by MW members, that's a raid

It's pretty immature. I'm a grown-ass man with a job. I've been over forum raids since I was old enough to drive. Have your fun, but if you're trying to make any kind of statement, nobody's going to be on your side now.
kaZaam
oh fuck me this is what i come back to
kaZaam
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:25 PM)HylianDev Wrote: I'm a grown-ass man with a job.

mayb act like it then
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Mario
i asked you to log off. Stop posting mfgg drama here no one gives a shit
HylianDev
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:24 PM)Pedigree Wrote: That wasn't raiding.

If you have a problem, reel your fucking members in and stop letting them get away with trashing Minus World. I know you're bitter about the nazi punching thread but get real.

I'm not bitter about that at all. I went in that thread with good expectations, and it was an MFGG member who started the shit. I fully acknowledge that, now and in my original post. All I'm talking about here is how extremely out of hand it got when a single user said something negative. I'm going to let the whole thing cool off and we'll decide what to do about the MFGG userbase later but you're really just damaging the opinion I have of you, and I can guarantee I'm the strongest MW supporter you have on staff. Please stop with the shit and try to see from my perspective here
HylianDev
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:26 PM)kaZaam Wrote:

mayb act like it then

What did I even do that was immature?
Pedigree
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:25 PM)HylianDev Wrote: There's a bunch of shitpost topics being created by MW members, that's a raid

It's pretty immature. I'm a grown-ass man with a job. I've been over forum raids since I was old enough to drive. Have your fun, but if you're trying to make any kind of statement, nobody's going to be on your side now.

The shitpost topics started after you locked that thread for no reason. Duh-HOY! LOL
Mario
Everyone feel bad for hyliandev who has to use phpbb's mod tools because of you guys

I'm fucking 69 years old I don't need this
Fun With Despair
let's be real here

this shit is the exact reason mfgg is dying.

not because fangames are inherently bad, not because the userbase is mostly kids, not because people lack passion, but because there is a giant fucking shadow of NO FUN ALLOWED cast over it constantly.
kaZaam
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:28 PM)HylianDev Wrote:
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:26 PM)kaZaam Wrote:

mayb act like it then

What did I even do that was immature?

you didn't log off
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
HylianDev
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:28 PM)Pedigree Wrote:
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:25 PM)HylianDev Wrote: There's a bunch of shitpost topics being created by MW members, that's a raid

The shitpost topics started after you locked that thread for no reason. Duh-HOY! LOL

The first page of the topic devolved into bitterness, the second turned into shitposting. I could've let it go on, but it would've just been MW people posting random shit (shit which is against the rules), and probably more MFGG members coming in to talk shit about the MW members breaking rules on the forum.

You probably don't like that we don't really do shitposting on MFGG, but the environment is just not with that right now. We're deliberating on a PPP. It's taking a while. But also if you're going to come to a forum you haven't been to for a long time and break the rules as a collective, I'm not unjustified in locking the topic. Sorry
Aidan

i was excited to post about fan games but my thread was locked due to poor posting from mfgg members and staff
if this is what mario fan games gallery has to offer, i think i might have to start posting on sonic fan game headquarters. they're a much more well-behaved bunch.
Pedigree
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:27 PM)HylianDev Wrote:
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:24 PM)Pedigree Wrote: That wasn't raiding.

I'm not bitter about that at all. I went in that thread with good expectations, and it was an MFGG member who started the shit. I fully acknowledge that, now and in my original post. All I'm talking about here is how extremely out of hand it got when a single user said something negative. I'm going to let the whole thing cool off and we'll decide what to do about the MFGG userbase later but you're really just damaging the opinion I have of you, and I can guarantee I'm the strongest MW supporter you have on staff. Please stop with the shit and try to see from my perspective here
It's not just one member. You guys bring up Minus World CONSTANTLY.

Calling me unstable is disingenuous as fuck, yeah don't think I didn't miss you called us all unstable you little shit.