EH2
You know how this goes. Is it a sacrilege or just moderately disgusting?

What do you mean this is a biased OP?

Also guys, please try to keep this civil for at least the first 20 pages
Pea
fuck pineapple on pizza
Two_Finger
please don't
Pea
real talk i'll block you on social media if you defend pineapple on pizza
Draku
delete this
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pea
oh gee i love eating this sugary treat in this mainly salty meal i put spices in my food *puts a dash of salt in their potatoes*
Pea
pos recipe it's a disgrace to everything pizza i'd rather eat something from batepopo pizzaria
Dude
hawaiian is good and hating it is a meme
Pea
i bet these kinds of people drink those fruit shakes that have veggies in them
Dude
search your feelings you know it to be true
Turb
If I was locked in a room with hawaiian pizza and told that I couldnt leave before I finished eating it,
Spoiler:
EH2
(Jun 10, 2017 at 8:36 AM)Pea Wrote: i bet these kinds of people drink those fruit shakes that have veggies in them

I dunno man, leafy greens are almost never a savory thing to begin with, so it's not really comparable to the hell on Earth that hawaiian is
Pea
im gonna go cleanse my mouth with a margherita
Pea
shoutouts to pineapple for being good but also being literally hitler on pizza
Turb
As long as we can all agree pineapple juice is the shit I'll compromise on pizza
Pea
Shoot pineapples at me. Fucking shoot pineapples at me but do it in the antarctic so that the pineapple freezes in mid air while you are shooting off a building and the pineapple turns to spear’s. impale me with frozen fruit and then throw pizza dough on my butt corpse. Im a fat gay and I want to go to Pineapple Pizza Hell ftw.
Yrrzy
Pineapple as a flavour is completely opposite to the rest of pizza, which makes it a very polarising flavour composition that you really either find disgusting or delicious

personally i hate it

(Jun 10, 2017 at 8:49 AM)Turb Wrote: As long as we can all agree pineapple juice is the shit I'll compromise on pizza

pineapple juice is incredible i wish you could ever get it in reasonable quantities that you dont finish in a single gulp
Pea
(Jun 10, 2017 at 9:17 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: Pineapple as a flavour is completely opposite to the rest of pizza, which makes it a very polarising flavour composition that you really either find disgusting or delicious

u forgot the part where pineapple has a texture that betrays pizza as a whole
Elyk
don't put pineapple on pizza
Pedigree
fuck pineapple in general