Syaxamaphone
Who does it belong to?
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Yrrzy
sry i just have so much i keep dropping it pls anyone who finds ex on the floor donate it back to me if u can
Spritanium
That'd be kinda funny if this wasn't entirely random, and there's a pool of "dropped" EX that you can happen upon
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Aidan
yeah that was mine, i've lost hundreds of EX due to my crippling boneitis
if you find any more please send it back, tia ;)
Mario
maybe negative events add to the pool and positive events subtract from it? and then some mechanic that calculates if the pool empty only negative events can happen and if the pool is past a certain point only positive events can happen (or maybe have some kind of forum event to Win The Pool)
Syaxamaphone
I like that my silly little joke topic brought this discussion forward. It sounds like a great mechanic.

Also I give back the 5ex
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Yrrzy
thanks
Pedigree
All of us are so rich we keep dropping change without a care in the world
T-man
(Jun 11, 2017 at 3:57 PM)Spritanium Wrote: That'd be kinda funny if this wasn't entirely random, and there's a pool of "dropped" EX that you can happen upon

Yeah, and when you happen upon dropped EX it tells you who it belonged to and you can choose to return it if you want.

The Minus World Moral Choice system.
sealelement
(Jun 11, 2017 at 7:06 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Jun 11, 2017 at 3:57 PM)Spritanium Wrote: That'd be kinda funny if this wasn't entirely random, and there's a pool of "dropped" EX that you can happen upon

Yeah, and when you happen upon dropped EX it tells you who it belonged to and you can choose to return it if you want.

The Minus World Moral Choice system.

and if you decide not to the user who wanted it returned can cast a renegade spell to punch you in the face over mw
100% pure gamer 100%
Elyk

I need to know what the gunman and anime sister are doing with my EX.
God
Anime Sister
Should be an account who has
Increasing EX
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED