T-man
So, 15 minutes into Microsoft's conference they're showing off a fucking real-world car.

[Image: htRXEDt.png]

Who is this for? I just have such a difficult time believing that people who care about this shit are watching a two hour sales pitch for video games.
Draku
I AM A CAR

AND I

AM BILL GATE
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Dude
nobody at e3 knows their target audience
T-man
The more E3s I watch the more I realize Nintendo is ahead of the curve with their prerecorded presentations. It really cuts down on the bullshit. I've also really really come to hate stage demos because if you don't give a fuck about the game you just get to stare into space until it's over.

The perfect E3 presentation is rapid-fire announcements and trailers. No stage demos, no morons talking about how great their game is, none of that. Just announce all your shit and let me seek additional media if I'm interested. Like, watching this AssCreed demo of literally nothing is not compelling me to purchase the game.
sealelement
I laughed my ass off at the car to be honest. That was my favorite thing this E3 besides the Zelda chest in Skyrim
100% pure gamer 100%
EH2
I found out about the car reveal way before I could watch the conference and I said "man, it's not gonna be as funny when I actually watch it"

I was wrong, it was still hilarious
Pea
you should have been in the voice chat i was hyped
Spritanium
E3 just isn't magical anymore because it's just another huge business conference where they're advertising racecars lmao
[Image: supercorrect.png]