Minecraft Going To Be Crossplay On Literally Everything (Except PS4)

T-man
(and Java but that was a given)

[Image: ga6HEf4.png]

This was announced at Microsoft's E3 briefing. I think this was a great move for everyone involved. Minecraft is a massive phenomenon that is best experienced as a community, and unifying it in this way is pretty huge.

As for the absence of PS4 support, I gotta say Sony is a bunch of chucklefucks. When Nintendo is on board with a forward thinking online experience and you're the only one who's not, you fucked up. Bad.
Mario
yeah the original minecraft isn't part of it but it's basically a different game, if you have win10 you can play that version of it with the others (i thought you already could cross play with that and the xbox one?).

really cool though, makes me think getting the switch one might be worth it
T-man
(Jun 12, 2017 at 3:26 AM)Mario Wrote: really cool though, makes me think getting the switch one might be worth it
This is exactly what I was thinking, this might be the push I need to pull the trigger.

I wonder if other users will see the Mario skins on other platforms or if they'll just see Steve or something.
Syaxamaphone
I'm glad Microsoft is porting MC to literally everything instead of keeping it strictly to hold over everyone's heads with "Hey kids look what the Xbox has".

I feel a little bad for expecting this from them now.
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
T-man
(Jun 12, 2017 at 5:41 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: I'm glad Microsoft is porting MC to literally everything instead of keeping it strictly to hold over everyone's heads with "Hey kids look what the Xbox has".

I feel a little bad for expecting this from them now.

Yeah, I'm glad to see Microsoft is smart enough not to do that. It'd really just be severing an insane cashflow anyway. What we need to be worried about is Minecraft 2.