Aidan
at my school we played this extremely fucked up version where they set up poles and you lost if your pole was knocked down
this basically meant that if you had a weak throwing arm you were asked to stand still and be a human meat shield
fuck gym class
Syaxamaphone
What happens if you get everyone out? Does the other team just throw balls until the pole falls down?
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Two_Finger
we had Dr. dodgeball
where one person had a fuckin trash can lid and a plastic bat to defend against balls in their face, and this person could return players to the game
I always liked dodging tbh, but I was ass at throwing so I always lasted to the end and didn't hit anyone
Aidan
(Jun 13, 2017 at 4:55 AM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: What happens if you get everyone out? Does the other team just throw balls until the pole falls down?

probably but it never got that far because one team was always stacked (the team i wasn't on)
CHESHIRE ☯
I guess I'm the DPS.
I've got a decent arm for pelting people, and my aim's not to shabby. I've got good damage output.
But that said, I'm also pretty nimble in terms of dodging.
Yrrzy
if it werent for the whole Sides thing i'd be a flanker

im weak but fast so i dodge around and do chip damage
CHESHIRE ☯
(Jun 14, 2017 at 6:30 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: if it werent for the whole Sides thing i'd be a flanker

im weak but fast so i dodge around and do chip damage

Be my off-tank, Yrr. I'm gonna spam.