T-man
nintendos gonna have to save us
Draku
Yeah what was that?

At least I laughed at FINAL FANTASY 15 FISHING GAME
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
I'm not sure if I tuned in late or what but it was just all trailers??? not a bad way to do it but huh
Draku
(Jun 13, 2017 at 2:12 AM)Mario Wrote: I'm not sure if I tuned in late or what but it was just all trailers??? not a bad way to do it but huh
Yeah it was, but it wasn't a very good set of them.
T-man
(Jun 13, 2017 at 2:12 AM)Mario Wrote: I'm not sure if I tuned in late or what but it was just all trailers??? not a bad way to do it but huh
It was all trailers. The format of the conference was exactly what I described as the perfect E3 conference in that other thread, so that I appreciated. It's just that the content was poopy.
Draku
A ton of them ran for way too long and were of games that we already knew about from previous E3s, so nothing felt all that fresh at all, was the main big issue.
sealelement
i liked spider-man that was neat that's probably a video game i'll want to enjoy
100% pure gamer 100%
T-man
(Jun 13, 2017 at 2:22 AM)seal Wrote: i liked spider-man that was neat that's probably a video game i'll want to enjoy

Yeah, that looked pretty cool. I'm just concerned how QTE heavy it will be.
sealelement
i'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt there since that seemed like an early mission. the parkour stuff looks really good and i like all the web and environment attacks

a lot of the other games looked pretty dull though. like, that one zombie game they keep showing off with the biker guy just looks, blegh
100% pure gamer 100%
Spritanium
It's an expo, yes
And it's electronic too
Entertainment? Where?
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Mario
I remember the playstation spider-man games and then the ps2 ones based on the movies, all pretty good stuff. I feel like Spider-Man works best as a video game character than any other superhero I've seen, hopefully this new game will be pretty fun
T-man
(Jun 13, 2017 at 2:28 AM)seal Wrote: a lot of the other games looked pretty dull though. like, that one zombie game they keep showing off with the biker guy just looks, blegh
yeah days gone honestly needs to fuck off

i don't know how sony hasn't realized that zombies are played out as shit
Dude

>almost won e3 with monster hunter alone

>NOT EXCLUSIVE

beef supreme with cheese
Syaxamaphone
I dunno if I'd say awful. Awful is shitty skits and cringe speeches. At least Sony was straight to the point. Games were either boring or far from finished but at least it was just games.

Lame but watchable/10

That fishing game had me laughing.
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]