Kabuto
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
sealelement
idk E3 has kind of been like, mostly kind of crap or forgettable for the past couple of years. i dont get why people are acting like its suddenly shocking that 90% of what's shown isnt interesting to them; especially in these these circles where so few of us are like playstation/xbox dudebros
100% pure gamer 100%
Syaxamaphone
For me every year just comes down to what Nintendo has. Its usually not much.
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Draku
(Jun 13, 2017 at 5:40 AM)seal Wrote: idk E3 has kind of been like, mostly kind of crap or forgettable for the past couple of years. i dont get why people are acting like its suddenly shocking that 90% of what's shown isnt interesting to them; especially in these these circles where so few of us are like playstation/xbox dudebros
I dunno most E3s wind up having some amount of hype even before Nintendo's shit or even without it in the case of last year, this one has been super weak all around.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
god, I wish i could just fucking care about anything coming out this year, but jesus literally everything looks mediocre

I want to play code vein and maybe that prison break EA game, and that is literally fucking it
Rapidkirby3k
I usually don't care that much about E3 nowadays.
[Image: 45Yrb9j.png]
Kabuto
i guess what really blew me away is how much of the conference they can devote to skyrim, a game that has been out for 6 years
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]