CHESHIRE ☯
I'm confusing as fuck, but a couple of you know me well enough to maybe pull this off. I think it will be fun to see you guys ponder a bit.

ASSUME MY GENDER AND SEXUALITY, and you WIN A PRIZE!
Bee
cishet male
Yrrzy
are u pan and genderfluid
Yrrzy
or agender and asexual
Yrrzy
im rly going All or Nothing here
Pedigree
asexual cuckhold
Aidan
are you a tile fucker
CHESHIRE ☯
(Jun 13, 2017 at 11:05 PM)Bee Wrote: cishet male

Do those even exist anymore?

(Jun 14, 2017 at 6:34 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: are u pan and genderfluid

Not pan. I wouldn't say genderfluid is entirely accurate, but it's certainly a step in the right direction.

(Jun 14, 2017 at 7:24 AM)Pedigree Wrote: asexual cuckhold

Wait, can you be a true cuck and still be asexual?

(Jun 14, 2017 at 7:28 AM)Aidan Wrote: are you a tile fucker

I didn't understand the context, and it led to me reading one of the best /v/ threads I've ever seen.
Thank you for that.
Spritanium
(Jun 14, 2017 at 3:28 PM)Cheshire ♮ Wrote: Wait, can you be a true cuck and still be asexual?
I don't think so. If you don't derive sexual pleasure from it then it's not cuckolding; it's just some guy fucking your girlfriend and you're like "okay"
[Image: supercorrect.png]
CHESHIRE ☯
I guess now would be a good time to give you all your first hint:

I do not classify myself as non-binary.
I would even go as far as to say I'm not really one to believe there are "other genders", I think people are just built on a character customization slider-type gender spectrum.
Despite this, since the dawn of my time on these forums (MFGG and MW), I have always left my Gender as "Not Specified" on purpose.
God
are u still on the 'male lesbian' vibe?
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
CHESHIRE ☯
(Jun 15, 2017 at 12:33 AM)OracularREBORN Wrote: are u still on the 'male lesbian' vibe?

Funny enough that's something you and I have talked about extensively in the past. Not that I've deviated all that much in terms of practice or how I interact with the world, but years of experiencing life and experiencing myself have helped better define myself. And I've also become more accepting of my condition and how it directly relates to who I am.

"Male lesbian" isn't really the best phrasing for that reason, as it really doesn't describe me correctly, perhaps even confuses the idea of how I identify myself too much. It's a great platform to use though for layman people to work their way towards understanding. Sadly, a lot of people refuse to let their mind break the terms sexuality and gender, so it's extremely difficult for someone like me who practically requires them to be exclusive.

…I guess that kind of functions as a second hint.
Bee
female leaning gender
male sex
attracted to vaginas
CHESHIRE ☯
(Jun 15, 2017 at 2:14 AM)Bee Wrote: female leaning gender
male sex
attracted to vaginas

Ooooh~ someone's really close!

I'll say this last hint: You're exactly half right, but not in the way you're going to think you're half right.

(I swear the prize will be worth it if someone can guess right. But this last push might be the hardest.)
Bee
MALE leaning gender
FEMALE sex
sexuality is attracted to VAGINAS
T-man
(Jun 15, 2017 at 4:49 AM)Bee Wrote: MALE leaning gender
FEMALE sex
this has gotta be it
CHESHIRE ☯
(Jun 15, 2017 at 4:49 AM)Bee Wrote: MALE leaning gender
FEMALE sex

Not really a hint, but you aren't wrong, you're just simply not right at the same time.

If this were a race, you'd be standing on the finish line. You just have to cross it to win. Unfortunately this is the toughest part, because I think the number of people who know this about me are extremely finite. As far as MFGG/MW goes there might be a total of 3 or 4 people.
Bee
im fucking screaming ive never cared about someones gender/sexuality this much before
you gave me a mystery and now i have to solve it
CHESHIRE ☯
楽しよね?
Yrrzy
are u intersex + attracted to femininity?