Has anyone been accepted into the New World yet

God
I think I finally got accepted yesterday thanks to my recent conversations with @Mario , @"ZelmaoftheWOKE...." , @Yrrzy , @"StirlADrei" , @Aidan and @"Gato" . i've heard that people are being accepted in waves, with the Pioneers of the Cosmos being admitted first, and then filtering down back to everyone else. it's a seriously strong vibe, my umbilical cord has been glowing so bright recently and i can feel my inner Sun and Moon Taurus Fixed Earth Sign energy really manifesting in myself and my relatinos with ppl. all my hard work for the Cosmos is paying off, this is just the begining bros
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Pea
the jehova's witnesses have gone too far
God
jehovas witnesses are on a weird buzz thats for sure. i chilled with some of them once and they were alright until they started dissing other religions so i cut them out of my life
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
I tried but Columbus won't accept my friend request
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
(Jun 15, 2017 at 3:54 AM)Spritanium Wrote: I tried but Columbus won't accept my friend request

LOL
Honestly, I'm not sure if informing the vast majority of the userbase about the New World is such a good idea, the may use that as a means to deem us the next "Forbidden Ones"....that being said I hope we all will eventually awaken our inner cosmos and ascend to be our true selves and protect athena from the Gold Saint Gemini Saga.
Mario
not yet I'm waiting for my owl but maybe the dursleys are hiding the letters from me but its cool im sure Hagrid will come for me
Aidan
imo the only way into the New World is to create it for yourself, and that's something i work on a lil bit everyday
Mario
(Jun 15, 2017 at 4:24 PM)Aidan Wrote: imo the only way into the New World is to create it for yourself, and that's something i work on a lil bit everyday
agreed
CHESHIRE ☯
I doubt I ever will, I'm already in the Illuminati.
Mario
hmmmmmm
Pedigree
no but I'm creating my own world

a better world
Aidan
(Jun 15, 2017 at 6:25 PM)Mario Wrote: hmmmmmm

can't wait
CHESHIRE ☯
(Jun 15, 2017 at 6:25 PM)Mario Wrote: hmmmmmm

Wait hold on, is this…
is this a thing? Tell me more!
God
(Jun 15, 2017 at 7:49 AM)ZelmaoftheWOKE.... Wrote: Honestly, I'm not sure if informing the vast majority of the userbase about the New World is such a good idea, the may use that as a means to deem us the next "Forbidden Ones"....that being said I hope we all will eventually awaken our inner cosmos and ascend to be our true selves and protect athena from the Gold Saint Gemini Saga.

You may have been right, ZelmaoftheWOKE. Already the snakes are coming at our ankles to try and drag us back down into the Pain Matrix from whence we came... But fear not, we will not become the next "Forbidden Ones", because just as we protect the Cosmos, so too does the Cosmos protects us with her Shield of Faith.
CHESHIRE ☯
(Jun 15, 2017 at 7:49 AM)ZelmaoftheWOKE.... Wrote: Honestly, I'm not sure if informing the vast majority of the userbase about the New World is such a good idea, the may use that as a means to deem us the next "Forbidden Ones"....that being said I hope we all will eventually awaken our inner cosmos and ascend to be our true selves and protect athena from the Gold Saint Gemini Saga.

If we still aren't the "Forbidden Ones" yet, then what the fuck have we been doing for the last 10 years?
Aidan
(Jun 16, 2017 at 6:21 PM)Cheshire ♭ Wrote: If we still aren't the "Forbidden Ones" yet, then what the fuck have we been doing for the last 10 years?

tbf i think we've all cycled in and out of being the Forbidden Ones at least once