Shroomguy
So, I've hit a bit of a wall recently. I write quite a bit during the fall and winter months. I'll throw a lot of things out, but at the very least I have ideas.

This summer, however, I've been pretty stumped as far as my writing goes. Nothing has really felt natural, I guess? Like, I'll start something and then kind of just lose motivation. I've looked online for resources that may help but idk, I wanted to see if you guys had any ideas about handling writer's block or strategies to help keep motivated with writing.
The Beef Baron
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
usually doing something exhilarating sorta gets my juices flowing. i don't even mean something over-the-top. like i've gotten my best ideas on the freeway or taking a cold shower ffs

if you've really lost motivation with a project completely i think the best thing to do is just leave it be for a while, do some other shit, and come back with some fresh perspective. there's a scary part to this though cause you might come back and realize eberything you've wrote really just is total dogshit lmao but i guess thats a good thing to realize. better to get rid of the shit than trudge through it imo
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Shroomguy
I'm fine with doing the purge of my bad writing. You can always make more, after all. Another issue I run into is feeling like everything is so...cliche? Played out? I want my work to feel truly original. It doesn't have to necessarily be all that original, but I want to feel some kind of pride for my work, y'know?

I suppose my issues extend beyond writer's block

BUT YES, new experiences would certainly help a lot. I guess I'm in an exciting city in the fall and winter, which helps foster my creativity.
The Beef Baron