Was Osama bin Laden on the right side of history?

God
Discuss
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
T-man
he probably was to his followers
Mario
now that he's dead yeah
Bee
um
Kabuto
anti imperialism is good but when it's circuitously funded through imperialism and totally undirected it's bad so no osama bin laden was not on the right side of history since he's on the same side as the CIA
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
CHESHIRE ☯
One would first need to assess his reasoning behind his actions.

If it was truly religious intolerance, than I'd say he was most definitely wrong. However, I've never been one to believe that was his only motivation.
Spritanium
I think he was definitely on the shot in the face side of history
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
thank you for the only good posts in the topic so far, @"Respecting Women" and @"Cheshire ♭" . i've only been exposed to capitalist media regarding bin Laden, and a good number of my communist Social Media friends, who otherwise have very salient views, have expressed support for his legacy, so I wanted to know if there was more to him than what we are told by Imperialist news sources.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Kabuto
i think any leftist who's supporting him is a bit misguided; i 'support' him insofar as I 'support' Putin: I don't, but they are outspoken on the evils of imperialism. The issue is that neither of them goes farther than that with bin Laden directly being supported by the US and having no concrete goals other than destabilization and Putin because he is a capitalist and only opposed to imperialism as it comes from the US.
Kabuto
basically supporting any leader of terrorist cells in the middle east is very dodgy; almost all of them have been funded by the US at some point or created by the US so supporting them would be the same as supporting like, any groups the US propped up in the 80s to oppose communism which incidentally includes the Taliban so
Spritanium
When someone kills 3,000 people I don't really give a shit about their ideas
[Image: supercorrect.png]
MiniPup
Oracular
Aidan
since he went up against america and lost i'm pretty sure he's going to be remembered as a monster, historically

maybe some extremist terrorist groups will say he was a good dude but they'd have to avoid being annihilated by bomber planes first
Draku
(Jun 17, 2017 at 8:26 PM)Aidan Wrote: since he went up against america and lost i'm pretty sure he's going to be remembered as a monster, historically
hey u know who else that happened 2.........................
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
(Jun 17, 2017 at 8:38 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Jun 17, 2017 at 8:26 PM)Aidan Wrote: since he went up against america and lost i'm pretty sure he's going to be remembered as a monster, historically
hey u know who else that happened 2.........................

ya.....................
Spoiler:
idk i just think everyone should chill tf out Obama wasnt that bad of a president way better than bush imo
God
(Jun 17, 2017 at 4:29 PM)Respecting Women Wrote: i think any leftist who's supporting him is a bit misguided; i 'support' him insofar as I 'support' Putin: I don't, but they are outspoken on the evils of imperialism. The issue is that neither of them goes farther than that with bin Laden directly being supported by the US and having no concrete goals other than destabilization and Putin because he is a capitalist and only opposed to imperialism as it comes from the US.

ehhh comparing putin with bl is kinda sus
God
(Jun 17, 2017 at 4:37 PM)Respecting Women Wrote: basically supporting any leader of terrorist cells in the middle east is very dodgy; almost all of them have been funded by the US at some point or created by the US so supporting them would be the same as supporting like, any groups the US propped up in the 80s to oppose communism which incidentally includes the Taliban so

interested in learning more abt this, can you point me in the right direction?
Kabuto
yeah lemme get uhhhh good sources
Kabuto
http://www.globalresearch.ca/america-cre...up/5402881