God
we don't have any smilies that xonvey the emotion: "We are one step closer to the end of capitalism, comrade."
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
[deleted]
Pea
brilliant
Spritanium
Capitalism Will Fall

>tfw you spend part of your saturday night making this

[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
LMAO
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
God
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS
God
It has come to my attention that the fabled Mao Tse-Tung smilie has not been implemented. we have merely caught a glimpse of its true form as a fully-fledged smilie. is this a sick joke reflecting the way that true communism is always just out of reach? a mocking afront to our revolutionaries? or is it that the smilie itself resists incorporation into a system that promotes the accumulation of capital and enlists the poster as someone who gets paid in reaction smilies? why am i tormented like this?
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Yrrzy
make it a paid smiley for extra irony
Spritanium
(Aug 2, 2016 at 2:23 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: It has come to my attention that the fabled Mao Tse-Tung smilie has not been implemented. we have merely caught a glimpse of its true form as a fully-fledged smilie. is this a sick joke reflecting the way that true communism is always just out of reach? a mocking afront to our revolutionaries? or is it that the smilie itself resists incorporation into a system that promotes the accumulation of capital and enlists the poster as someone who gets paid in reaction smilies? why am i tormented like this?

LOL it's a hidden smiley. I made it that way because it doesn't really seem like it encapsulates any particular emotion, and if it were available for reactions I feel like people would just spam it because it's funny

However if you guys want it added to the reaction box, who am I to fly in the face of public demand
Beako
When you fix the widths so my reaction compass layout makes sense I have no idea where we should put this smiley.
God
the gods are good
Spritanium
(Aug 2, 2016 at 11:28 PM)Puddin Wrote: When you fix the widths so my reaction compass layout makes sense I have no idea where we should put this smiley.

Smack dab in the middle
Draku
(Aug 3, 2016 at 5:04 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Aug 2, 2016 at 11:28 PM)Puddin Wrote: When you fix the widths so my reaction compass layout makes sense I have no idea where we should put this smiley.

Smack dab in the middle
I thought he was Left!
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
Yeah far left would be funny