The Minus World Killing Game 3: Signups and (BETA) Map

Spooks?
Well, look what time it is!

Thaaat's right! It's time for the official third killing game! Now, I've noticed that Draku kept the spirit of the game alive, and I'm so despairfully proud of that. It almost brings a tear to my one good eye! But regardless, it's time we take a little trip. That's right, we're going on a cruise together! Won't this be fun? Ehhhh, maybe not for you guys, but I'm sure gonna have a blast. I have so many fond memories of you losers that I've even decided to give special deluxe suites on the ship's main deck to anyone who has survived previous games! Even if they don't sign up, their room is still there!

Anyway though, here's the current blueprint for the ship. It's not entirely done yet though, so we definitely have room for change, if any of you think we can throw some more despair-inducing shortcuts in there to help your killing out, or even ruin some lives with map reworks just to make murder even easier!

[Image: rvHOOsv.png]
[Image: 2g7JZoO.png]
[Image: 94qtn3O.png]
[Image: NbWp4L4.png]

So, there's the layout of our upcoming cruise, but first, a couple more special rules for this game that you'll wanna know before you sign up to gut each other!

-No Public Urination

Apparently you clowns have made this an issue, so no more pissing in public, got that? Feel free to piss in private, or in a jar or something, but if you piss outside of your room, I'll mess you up, got it?
-The Mono Shop
More on this will pop up when the game goes live! It's a place you can spend a special currency that you'll get with your roles! To avoid spoilers though, I'm gonna hold off on posting the contents until the game starts!
-Ship Security
Now, I totally get that the ship may be unsafe, but that's a good thing! And to keep this insecurity secure, I'm gonna be patrolling the halls at night along with you guys to make sure stuff happens! If you see me, that'll be that, nice to see you, future murder victim. I won't kill anyone though, I promise!
-Planning = Priority
Going forward, well-thought-out murder plans will succeed waaay more than a "go here and stab _____ guy" plans. I like the complicated shit, you feel me? Try to plan better, and your RNG will be weighted waaaay heavier!

Anyway, that's how the game goes! Post here to sign up, and you'll get your role as soon as you do so you can pester me about how they work before it starts. The game officially will start with the first Killing Phase around July 11th, 2017!

Good luck, my murder-happy pupils!
Superchao
the champ is back in town
Draku
its time
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Shadow the Hedgehog
I'm signing up for this damn freak show.
Stirling
sign and up
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Aidan
deal me in bitches
Dude
fuck it i'll sign up now and worry about dupes later
Shadow the Hedgehog
@"Zelma" signed up using the damn discord.
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: rkalrt.png]
Obama Machine
It is my understanding that I was impersonated last game. As the true former President of the United States, it is imperative to me that I investigate this issue immediately, especially given how my secret service agents keep leaving me to protect individuals impersonating me. Furthermore, a cruise in international waters feels like the right thing for me to do, given how things are in the United States right now. I will sign up for this Killing Game.
工藤 新一
スターリングはこの旅をすることができないと思われるので、彼は私を彼の所に送ります!
Dude
(Jul 5, 2017 at 6:40 AM)工藤 新一 Wrote: スターリングはこの旅をすることができないと思われるので、彼は私を彼の所に送ります!
no hablo español
Turb
I'm in
Two_Finger
sing my ass up
Yrrzy
so many floors

what parts of this are open-air also
T-man
I'm in

And I'll be out just as quickly
Spooks?
(Jul 5, 2017 at 10:51 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: so many floors

what parts of this are open-air also

Only the top two decks are open-air! This also means that you can only throw things over the edge from there too.

I'll throw that in the final map
Aidan
@Cinna is inna
Elyk
yes
Bee
beeb