Pedigree
puddin join https://minus.world/showthread.php?tid=2771
Puddin
(Jul 7, 2017 at 6:29 AM)Pedigree Wrote: puddin join https://minus.world/showthread.php?tid=2771
But I failed out of art school.
Pedigree
but sprites are easy fun
Aidan
(Jul 7, 2017 at 6:11 AM)Puddin™ Wrote: Thought, space, and time are one. The "me" that is percieving things and is thinking the thoughts in my head isn't any more "me" than the "me" who has the feelings that "I" feel. Is there a certain "me" that understands all the complicated processes of regulating the organs in my body to keep me
alive? The beauty of it is that I don't exist. Regards, Alan Watts

Paraphrasing from memory but it Really Made Me Stop Thinking (Thank Heavens)

Oh except for the first sentence; that was paraphrased from a Star Trek TNG episode. Wacko

[Image: VO3DfJb.jpg]
Puddin
(Jul 7, 2017 at 6:28 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: puddin join kg

Not until you guys stop being EXP Ferengis on my effortposts. Sniff...
Puddin
At least react with a Facepalm you're purposefully chokeholding the EXP economy.

Soon a Puddin will rise and end this treachery and a new day will rise for Minus World and break us free from the shackles of communism. No longer will we have to take wheelbarrows full of Good Sh*ts to the store to buy a SINGLE LOAF OF BREAD!
Pedigree
if I goodshit all the posts of yours in this thread

will you make a sprite for that sprite competition
Puddin
(Jul 7, 2017 at 6:53 AM)Pedigree Wrote: if I goodshit all the posts of yours in this thread

will you make a sprite for that sprite competition
I won't make promises anymore if I'm not sure I can keep them and I don't want bad-faith Good Sh*ts (which is why I asked for reactions, those still give EXP right?)

If I'm feeling up to it tomorrow I'll make an entry for the sprite comp after I see my shrink (that's 11 hours from now.)

If I submit an entry to the sprite comp then go ahead and give your Reacts but not the other way around.
Puddin
(Jul 7, 2017 at 7:05 AM)Puddin™ Wrote: I won't make promises anymore if I'm not sure I can keep them.
meta af i think i accidentally sold my soul to the devil by making an unkeepable promise from one man (me) to another (pedigree)

see this one of the reasons I'm a Christian

Praise Christ
Puddin
(Jul 7, 2017 at 7:08 AM)Puddin™ Wrote:
(Jul 7, 2017 at 7:05 AM)Puddin™ Wrote: I won't make promises anymore if I'm not sure I can keep them.
meta af i think i accidentally sold my soul to the devil by making an unkeepable promise from one man (me) to another (pedigree)

see this one of the reasons I'm a Christian

Praise Christ
Summoning @Gato since people are going to going to be like "what did he mean by this" and 99% sure Gato is the only person on MW who can decipher this post.

EDIT: NVM my post originally said "I unironically worship the demiurge" but while I think demiurge memes are kind of funny I don't unironically think God is a "demiurge."
Pedigree
I will cast a sweet spell on your sprite comp entry if you post one.

Would that be better?

Don't want you to feel guilty or pressured.
Puddin
Yeah it's just an "if." Even if I hadn't taken the hiatus I haven't even been on other websites much lately due to IRL stuff so I can't promise to sit at the computer for hours. Shitposting from my phone in bed is one thing but being on the PC spriting during the day might not be something I have time for. I'll see.
Pedigree
I understand.