So what exactly is getting wiped? (Update: Nothing)

T-man
First it was a total wipe, then there was no wipe, now it's partial wipe.

What's staying and what's going?
Spritanium
If I understand correctly, we're keeping accounts/threads/posts and wiping spells/exp
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
but the active spells work so well as a demonstation
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
Meta Forum is a great name, but the test forum should become Feedback

Green Garrison should move to the bottom of Treasured Pastimes as it's a weird board to have on top.
T-man
It's funny how the test forum became the main forum once it started to kick ass
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
That's fair, it's nothing that can't just be in the main forum
Draku
meta
ppp
lc

vgv
animedia
artsncrafts
gg

help
archives

is how i'd do the layout. so basically what we have right now + archives and very minor rearrangement.

and yeah xp will be wiped, i would say keep spells but then we'll just have people use frame that sh*t on everything before launch

and obv staff position status will be fixed up too
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
great layout

im starting to not want an exp wipe tbh
Shroomguy
As the true forum admin, let me rest your worries: The only board will be Green Garrison, everyone will get maximum EXP, and there will be 40 additional spells to use.

In all seriousness however, are we going to archive anything from the current boards?
The Beef Baron
kaZaam
i alw thought any sort of wipe would be to solidify any potentially ironed-out kinks like how you still can't add abilities on certain profiles n Other Weird Shit. if it's just for the sake of doing it then yea im a little confused
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
(Aug 2, 2016 at 1:04 AM)Kazaam Wrote: i alw thought any sort of wipe would be to solidify any potentially ironed-out kinks like how you still can't add abilities on certain profiles n Other Weird Shit. if it's just for the sake of doing it then yea im a little confused

This seems to be the biggest thing, we're not accomplishing anything in doing so except potentially hurting activity
Beako
*REEEEEs quietly in the distance*
Agastya
we're reverting back to phpbb2 to live out the good old days of internet forums
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Stirling
update on this? like, solid confirmation?
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
T-man
Current word is EXP only, and even then I'm starting to be apprehensive to that.
Shroomguy
That seems a little odd given the lottery situation imo
The Beef Baron
rtsmarty
welp probably should've had the wipe before telling everyone to come here. i didn't think of it either

bit late for it now i think
T-man
Yeah, exactly.

I really don't think anything needs to be wiped anymore.