Spooks?
It's that time again!

That's right, this IS a Killing Game after all, don't think I'd forget about this crucial part! Anyway, for those of you too stupid to bother reading the rules, I'll give a quick one-time recap! Basically, do whatever the hell you want on the ship, then PM it to me. You can do anything you want. You wanna put your dick on an arcade cabinet? Throw someone in the pool? Fine by me! Just remember, one of you morons has to commit murder, or one of you is gonna have a verrrry nasty accident!

Finally, let me restate a few little facts.

-If you throw anything off-deck, it'll end up in the POOL. If you jump, you'll end up there unconscious.
-No urination in public. Only do it in the bathroom or your bedroom, you filthy degenerates.
-You can only buy one of each item per night. No hoarding four Confetti Bombs in one night, that's what we call bullshit.
-More creative murders have a higher chance of succeeding. Don't be a Junkenstein.

Alright well, I think everything is nice and clear, even considering the brainless bunch we've rounded up this time, so let's get started!

CURRENT MAP
[Image: UcfKmMG.png]
[Image: DGchNPX.png]
[Image: OinEYHt.png]
[Image: dQavhcC.png]

LIVING players
@Two_Finger
@Draku
@brainwyrms
@Yrrzy
@Elyk
@Aidan
@T-man
@"Pee"
@"Diantha"
@"Barack Obama"
@Shadow the Hedgehog
@Honoka Kousaka
@Dude
@Chiaki Nanami
@Superchao
@工藤 新一
@Cinna
@Turb
@Mario
@"Zelma"

And that's that! Seeing as it's the first night, I'm gonna let you all start early and get a little extra time to plan out your schemes.

This phase will end at 2 PM PST tomorrow, at which point we'll launch the investigation. Submissions are due in by 12 PM PST tomorrow. All future phase changes will happen at that time, unless one of you does something so stupid that I'm forced to delay it!

Now go out there and get your murder on!
IT BEGINS
IT BEGINS
Spooks?
EDIT: Mono Shop no longer has limited stock, but one person cannot buy more than one of each item per night
Honoka Kousaka
Okay everyone! I'm going to be spending all night in the Ballroom practicing my dancing and singing! If you'd like to have an alibi and witnesses to where you are, you should hang out in there with me so nobody gets hurt or pissed on!

If I don't show up, then somebody did something bad, but I'm sure you're all trustworthy individuals that'd never dream of doing anything terrible!
Elyk
Are Diantha and Zelma sharing a room together?
Awwww yeah, most lit room on the boat tbr familga
yo yo hold the fuck up why am i NOT sharing a room with booty goddess cinna this is bullshit
Aidan
if anyone needs me i'm gonna chill w/honkers

EDIT: just remembered idolmaster is better, forget it
Spooks?
That was a map error. I'll fix it.

...Probably