Anonymous
What are your TRUE thoughts on this administrator?
Anonymous
dont do it guys its a trap
Anonymous
No, Fun With Despair is a trap, this is an honest to goodness open discussion on Draku's value as an admin.
Anonymous
Who?
Anonymous
draku is shit

SHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT
Anonymous
i invited draku over and he got piss on the bathroom floor and didn't clean it up
Anonymous
To be honest, Draku owes me like $200 dollars for this Kaworu figure I lent him. I received it back but he hot-glued the shit out of it and I need to seek counseling every other week because of it.

Fuck Draku.
Anonymous
draku ruined my wedding by shitting in the cake
Anonymous
Draku pantsed me at my bar-mitzvah in front of my great auntie Joan and she had a stroke.
Anonymous
Dorko sent me a valentines card that was just pictures of my dead pets
Anonymous
draku didnt stop spritey from adding Stick Around so frankly hes the devil
Anonymous
draku sucks at smash 64
Anonymous
i saw draku at the orphanage stealing candy from the kids and when they complained he said "what are you gonna do, tell your parents?"
Anonymous
This motherfucking idiot loser started freeloading in my house and won't leave. He's up until dawn every single night and makes a big racket with his loud-ass keyboard.

wait i'm draku SHIT
Anonymous
draku manifested physically in my house and punched me in the face
Anonymous
draku borrowed my DS and i told him to be careful but he sat on it and the screen cracked
fuck draku
Anonymous
i told draku a secret and he told the president and he gave a national address about how i peed my bed until i was 15
Anonymous
Draku the type of person to take 30min to order at the drive-thru and not pull around when they ask.
Anonymous
Draku the type of person to NOT put his phone on vibrate/silent during a feature film.
Anonymous
draku kept using the word "updog" and when i asked him what it was he just asked me how i was and started laughing