DEMOCRATS LOST THE PRESIDENTIAL VOTE IN 2000

Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
cause complacency is easier or something
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
God
we have a similar kind of thing in the uk; whilst i believe the policies of our left-wing opposition are pretty good, their whole campaign revolves around deliberately casting themselves as the underdog heroes against the Big Bad Right
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Beako
It happened again. Hilary got Al Gore'd.

By the way, I predicted Trump would be president before he was remotely close to realistically winning the GOP nomination. The post is still preserved and timestamped on another board I visit.

But nobody listened. I tried to warn everyone, and nobody listened. Green Party voters aren't at fault. People who didn't vote aren't at fault. Trump won because "never listen to Puddin" had such a huge ripple effect that no one believed Trump could win.

Yes, I'm that important. The world revolves around me, and you're all background characters in Puddin: The Novel. However, it's a choose your own adventure novel. And you all chose "call Puddin ridiculous when he says Trump is going to win instead of listen to his warnings and use them to prevent Trump from winning."

Enjoy, I guess.