Cinna
0%
T-Man
0%
Obama
0%
Total: 11 vote(s)
Spooks?
Man, you guys are really having a fun time with this one!

Who do you think did it? I'm suuuper curious to know who you think it is

Despair
Shadow the Hedgehog
I am casting a vote for @Aidan because he stated he was trying to be sneaky in response to requests for his damn witness account. Absolutely no one can place him last night and everyone else is accounted for.

UPDATE: His account has been posted, I am redacting my vote for now.
Shadow the Hedgehog
After exhausting every other damn possibility and with the strange claim that she never had any monocredits, I have no other choice than to suspect @Yrrzy at this time. Not to mention the strange claim that she and Zelma have twin roles and then later stating she was just playing along with Zelma's memes. Hopefully new information will come to light to clear the slate, but I honestly don't think that's going to happen. To be honest this case is worse than finding that damn fourth chaos emerald!
Aidan
for reference, we currently believe yrr woke up early, purchased a teleport bomb, then entered the kitchen and teleported ice cubes into honkers brain
Shadow the Hedgehog
Further clarification, after making the claim that Zelma and she had twin roles, she later took it back saying we was just playing along. Then she claimed that she actually had a role that prevented her from having any monokredits or buying anything.
Mario
according to my collaborative chart, yrr is the only likely option at this point:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0

We believe YRR used a confetti bomb to put ice in Honoka's brain. This is a truly heinous act and we hope it's not true but currently based on accounts and sheer numbers we've ruled out any other option for the time being. If more evidence arises the council of clowns will deliberate and pick a new likely suspect
Yrrzy
from discord:
to clarify my role faking shit
zelma pmed me after the role pms went out
heavily implied his role, assumed i had it too, and asked me what i was gonna do so he could "Mindfuck people"
Shadow the Hedgehog
(Jul 12, 2017 at 11:31 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: from discord:
to clarify my role faking shit
zelma pmed me after the role pms went out
heavily implied his role, assumed i had it too, and asked me what i was gonna do so he could "Mindfuck people"
This still does not explain other concerns posted here.

Personally I am more likely to believe Zelma when he says you both are the Ultimate Twins than you have a role that doesn't let you use kreds or the shop.

Zelma has too many kreds to have actually been the figure who went into the shop and buy items. The fact that you two can appear as one another makes too much sense.

I do not think Zelma is the Tycoon who I assume has access to the mysterious delivery. For him to have been mindfucking us and been the one who entered shop, he would have to be Tycoon.

I also do not think the Tycoon made any attempts tonight... though I cannot be certain. Too many items bought that weren't used for that to be the case imo.

Also why would Zelma pick you to fake Twins shenanigans over anyone else???

Is there any way you can prove you weren't awake to murder, went back to sleep and then pretended to wake up later? I'm not even counting body move because there's already one confirmed body move that was coincidental.
Yrrzy
the best "proof" i can give that i didnt wake up earlier is that the only supposed account of me being awake before shadow's theme is elyk's claim that zelma went into the shop

fuck for all we know the "mindfuck" was just trying to make it look like one of us bought something when neither did
Shadow the Hedgehog
That sounds highly circumstantial and convenient though, there's a very limited pool of people who were awake before the murder. It is reasonable enough to think you got lucky and simply weren't spotted... plus your room is in a prime location to have pulled this off.
Spooks?
Well, in addition to the MASSIVE pool of votes for her, @Yrrzy has also confessed!

IIIIIIT'S PUNISHMENT TIME!

Yrr climbs on stage in front of the rest of the participants, to give her requested DEATH GRIPS KARAOKE encore.

She picks up the microphone, brings it to her lips, and then fucking explodes outwards in a shower of gore and confetti. Sitting in her place are @"Mariofan169" and @rtsmarty, covered in gore and blinking. Her blood showers the audience and her decapitated head lands in Elyk's lap, who grins smugly.

Yrr's role was ULTIMATE TWINS
+/- Your identical twin is Zelma. Other players will constantly mistake you for each other in testimony.

Now that that's over, it looks like we have an extra two participants to take the place of the fallen! @"Mariofan169" and @rtsmarty! Because of the murder night they missed though, they're gonna have 1.5x kill success chance multipliers on their heads though, so they should prove to be a pretty easy target, if I do say so myself.

The UPDATED MAP will be going up with the new KILLING PHASE thread pretty quick, so be sure to check that before planning anything!