Anonymous
post your real uncensored thoughts here without fear of scrutiny
Anonymous
it was definitely filmed on a sound stage on venus
Anonymous
I enjoy the hypothesis that they paid Stanley Kubrick to fake the moon landing but he wanted to film it so perfectly he actually did it on the moon
Anonymous
who cares if we landed on some rock that's a lot of taxes that could have gone instead to education, but we literally lit that money on fucking fire
Anonymous
it's like the one space thing the US beat the Soviets to so it would actually be hilarious if fake
Anonymous
My opinion is that it's unfortunately real. Yes, unfortunately. Tons of money tossed into the garbage and air polluted and resources burned just because USA couldn't bear thinking Russia's penis was longer.

As much as I enjoy sci-fi (though not as much these days), I firmly believe that humanity should shut down all space projects and refrain from trying again for like 2000 years.
Anonymous
considering technology at the time it would have been cheaper to actually go to the moon than to fake it convincingly
Anonymous
If we stay on earth we're like ants in a sandbox open ur mind
Anonymous
please god don't let filthy humans eventually live on another planet and fuck that one up too
Anonymous
how can the moon landing be real if the moon isn't real
Anonymous
OF COURSE the moon landing was a FAKE REALITY. Satan inflated created an inflated shadow of himself and placed his SHADOW PUPPET in between the earth and the REAL moon. So Satan tricked himanity into landing on him. Buzz Aldwin and Lance Armstrong then brought back Satan's Curse back to America and that's why America is so fucked ever since. Ever wondered why the Moon only shines at night time? It's because SATAN only appears once the Sun God turns her back on us.
Anonymous
in the berenstein universe it was faked
Anonymous
I come from the universe where kurt cobain never left the beatles, AMA
Anonymous
was their music any good
Anonymous
I think it's dumb
Anonymous
don't talk shit about the moon landing cunts
america's greatest hero, The Boss, gave up her fertility to advance space travel

never forget
Anonymous
why would you ever believe anything from nasa? they fabricate shit all the time to further the "earth is round" lie? come on people wake the fuck up
Anonymous
I dont think anyone got my Nirvana joke