Spooks?
DISCORD INVESTIGATION:
The WATER is just below waist height
Spooks?
DISCORD INVESTIGATION:
The TOILET is exploded into blackened chunks. BREAD also litters the BATHROOM, similarly charred. There is nothing amiss beyond this.
Aidan

>YRR PUT A BOMB IN THE SHITTER AND HID IT UNDER BREAD

FUCK
Spooks?
DISCORD INVESTIGATION:
You search the LOCKERS. A fork with SHIT on the end falls out and lands on the floor. There's nothing in there beyond that.

The BREAD is far less exploded than the actual toilet, and is mostly just charred.
Shadow the Hedgehog
(Jul 13, 2017 at 11:35 PM)Shadow the Hedgehog Wrote: -Woke up feeling confused and hazy like my thoughts aren't my own.
-Walked around to every room I can, Elyk's Room is empty for obvious reasons. A figure headbutts me and I fall unconscious to the floor.
-Wake up covered in butter and decide not to knock on any more doors.
-I head up to the kitchen and see Mario and Bee enter the Mono Shop. The latter is inflicted with a mild boner.
-While in the kitchen, I attempt to make a sandwich but there are no knives for butter so I am forced to use a fork to spread it.
-Guy in knight helmet walks in midway holding a monoshop bag.
-He heads into ballroom and I toss my sandwich out because I decide I'm not really hungry and toss it into dumbwaiter onto honkers. I keep the fork.
-I head into the ballroom and am immediately sprayed with piss from a liquid autoturret. I run to the hot tub and skewer wo pieces of shit on my fork.
-Looping around pool I run down to the middle deck. I balance the shit fork just right in locker grate to give appearance of floating shit before heading back upstairs.
-Superchao runs past as I climb up the stairs but I end up in the recreational area, playing guitar hero with chiaka who kicks my ass.
-Midway through song I hear a loud explosion from the middle deck as well as screaming but ignore it and stay.
-Chiaki and I head to bed, noticing the entire deck is flooded. Chiaki enters her room smiling and I enter mine looking sad.
-I see Dude soaking wet with a mono shop bag as I close my bag. He looks uncomfortable.

NONE OF THESE ARE ACTIONS I SUBMITTED, I GOT POSSESSED

Full disclosure these are the ACTUAL actions I submitted last night:
Quote:-Still wear bulletproof vest. Ignore Bee. Check if Elyk is at the steering wheel. If he is, yell “Chaos Control” and slow-motion flick him in the nose. After that, check to see if anyone’s lurking in cargo.

Later, search the ship for Gokma (Zelma) and challenge him to a sparring match. Once I finally find him, I yell “I finally found you, faker” and other Sonic memes, taking a fighting stance. Being a Saiyan, he cannot reject my challenge and we do battle. I am holding back some of my power, ensuring I don’t do any lethal damage. You might want to roll to decide the winner.

If I come out of this wounded, I will sulk to my room and have constant flashbacks to that fateful day with Maria. Incoherent yelling about Maria.

If I come out of this okay, I leave Gokma behind and proceed to the hot tub for relaxation. Yelling Sonic memes at any passersby. If there’s shit in the hot tub or it’s set to boiling I punch the first person I see and retire to my room, defeated. If the hot tub is okay I relax in it until I’m as wrinkly as a California raisin and return to my room.

Whoever has my account please post it so I can see the results.

>I woke up to a THOT(Cinna) punching me, A GENIUS SURGEON, in the dick. Bullshit. Fucking bullshit.

>I am still furious and was at the time it happened so I broke my bedside table

>I grabbed a shard of wood and carved tattoos into my skin so I can represent the new role i received: surgeon of death, well.

>I left my room and saw the goddamn hallway was flooded

>I went to the top deck to do my dynamic shounen poses; but on my way there I pass a guy with a deer head in his pants.

>Yo what

>Whatever still on my mission to be the shonen.

>I pose like a fuckin boss mates. To be real.

>Was heading down to the breakfast buffet

>Stop

>I see...

>A KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT BEE and MARIO'S DISCARDED CLOTHES in the bathroom.

>I turn to knocked out Bee and say

>"Dont ever tell me what to do"

>She's knocked out and does not respond but I know I just burned her with that fucking diss bro

>Eat and talk to dragonforce with myself

>Sit outside Cinna's room

>Serenade her with a song, probably anime shit or Drake

>Get punched in the dick again

>Yell "FUCK YOU TWO FINGER"

>Go to sleep man.

Aidan
[Image: OslXb4N.gif]
~ What I Saw ~

go upstairs
see rt
chiaki desperate to play sonic battle w/me
try to use my phantom thief powers to pick the rec room lock
remember i don't have any
FUCK
chill with my waifu
twofinger is a piece of shit
lose @ poker
fuck off
mario walks in
buy a confetti bomb so i can be the real phantom thief
take costume off
shinichi doing weird ass shit
go to kitchen for some melon soda
A FUCKING TURRET BLASTS ME WITH PISS FUCK WHOEVER DID THIS
loud ass noise idk what it is
go downstairs
pool and hot tub are fucked
hall is flooded
drei is KO'd
help my bro up so we can get some Zs
last thing i see before going to bed is SHIT ON A FORK
Elyk
-I wake up to "rtsmarty" standing over me. He yells chaos control, flicks my nose and then runs away.
-I check outside my door and find no paint or anything. I have the knife I stole night one with me. The plan is to drop it off the top deck onto Bee.
-I see someone come running up the stairs and toss the knife away into the water in a hurry to get back to the wheel.
-I try to swerve the ship to knock them down. It has no effect because they are "unstoppable". The swerve is also noted as not being strong enough to be noticeable.
-The person is wearing a knight helmet and charges at me and knocks me down.
-My card is stolen as well as my deer head trophy.
-When I get up I look out the window to see cdiplayer remove the knight helmet and jump off the top deck.
-Later a trenchcoat man poses on the patio and I try to swerve the ship but can't for some reason. He is dripping blood.
-Nothing else happens until I fall asleep for the night.
Shadow the Hedgehog
(Jul 14, 2017 at 12:33 AM)Elyk Wrote: -I wake up to "rtsmarty" standing over me. He yells chaos control, flicks my nose and then runs away.
@rtsmarty please post your account when you wake up, just not copy/paste but rewritten with bullet points please.
Shadow the Hedgehog
Monokuma confirms no way to get a bomb on the ship...

But what if someone used the pool chemicals to create an explosive reaction which also affected the toilet Hmm...
Turb
-I wake up and head for the Breakfast Buffet. I intended to flip off SUPERCHAO here, but unfortunately I didn't see him. I did see DONALD TRUMP walking past the buffet's upper entrance, though, heading towards the Crew Room.

-I grabbed a donut from the buffet but struggled to consume it and just sort of smashed it against my face the entire time. Afterwards I went to the Crew Room to get another literary masterpiece, then headed to the Prop Room so I could pass through to Pool Maintenance.

-However it was then that I noticed a huge hole in the Prop Room/Breakfast Buffet wall, with butter trailing through it. DRAKU was unconscious on the floor, and OBAMA IN A TRUMP MASK stood over him and started smashing his head into the wall. Before I could do anything, I heard someone yelling "HERE COMES THE PAIN TRAIN" from the Hallway Entrance, and passed out shortly after. The last thing I heard was someone gurgling and choking to death.

-I woke up and tried to shake my headache off, seeing OBAMA and DRAKU lying on the floor (couldn't tell if OBAMA was dead or not). I continued my quest to the Pool Maintenance to find out if shit is soluble in boiling water, but found that the hot tub was already turned up to maximum. Before I could leave, there was a loud CRACK, and water from the Pool fell through the roof and knocked me out yet again.

-After waking up again, I saw there was a huge hole in the wall of the Maintenance Room, leading to the side of the Middle Deck near the Crew Room. I left to the Prop Room to try to fuck things up in there, but it was already flooded and filled with BLUE PAINT. I waded through and used the elevator to get to the Stage, took the sticky mic, blue paint and water dripping from me, and yelled SUCC as loud as I could.

-I attempted to leave through the Kitchen, but noticed there was a concrete wall blocking access to the rest of the Deck, so while I was there I swept up the broken glass, looped around the Pool, and threw it all into the Hot Tub. The shit was still there, by the way. Not soluble. While heading back to the Shop to examine their wares, I saw GATO with some playing cards in the Rec Area, as well as SHADOW and CHIAKI playing Guitar Hero.

-After looking in the Shop, I saw a very bloodied ZELMA IN A TRENCHCOAT heading up to the Top Deck. I got the hell out of there and heard gibberish and yelling from the Top Deck as I was going downstairs.

-Lastly I went to the Cargo Room on an epic quest to check the boxes before going back to bed, but then realized I was glued to the floor. Fuck you whoever did that. I saw that Box B has shotguns in it.
Then I just sort of stood there the rest of the night because I couldn't move.
brainwyrms
-I wake up and equip my BULLETPROOF VEST, and head over to the stairs to the LOWER DECK, spotting DRAKU leave his room and head over to the PROP ROOM.
-I go downstairs to the CARGO ROOM to check on the remaining BOXES. SUPERCHAO is down here, asleep, and there is GLUE everywhere. Okay.
-I start making my way to the UPPER DECK. Upon arriving back in the MIDDLE DECK, I hear a loud crash that sounds like it came from around the PROP ROOM.
-I walk past OBAMA on the stairs and see him head towards the PROP ROOM. He was wearing a mask of the ANNOYING ORANGE for whatever reason.
-Once in the UPPER DECK, I head into the MONO SHOP and buy some PAINT. I make my way down to the PROP ROOM, curious about that crash.
-OBAMA and DRAKU are both KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT. I hear that in a situation like this, you're supposed to splash them with water, so I do the next best thing and throw my PAINT on them. DRAKU gets up, rightfully shocked.
-I head upstairs while DRAKU goes to the CREW'S ROOM to make some COFFEE. I walk to the RECREATIONAL AREA, stepping over a KNOCKED OUT 工藤 新一 on the way.
-I take notice of the CONCRETE WALL blocking the KITCHEN, but GATO comes in out of nowhere and tries to STRANGLE me. Thank god I had my vest. CHIAKI must've been there as well, because she started screaming when this occurred.
-Fuck MVC2, that shit isn't worth dying over. I head over to the POOL instead. As I make my way, I hear a loud CRACK and the sound of rushing water. Surely that can't be related!
-Ignoring the "No Diving" sign, and not paying attention, I dive straight into SOLID FUCKING CONCRETE and pass out.
-I wake up in the morning. There's a DISEMBODIED METAL FIST, which appears to be holding a KNIFE, and a KNIGHT HELMET in the now DRAINED POOL beside me.
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
Spooks?
DISCORD INVESTIGATION:
The PAINT appears to have been thrown on the body hastily. There are no handprints.
Spooks?
DISCORD INVESTIGATION:
There are no FOOTPRINTS in the paint due to the FLOOD, however there is a trail up the stairs to the POOL and back to DRAKU'S ROOM
Spooks?
DISCORD INVESTIGATION:
There is PAINT on the floor of DRAKU'S ROOM and a MONOSHOP BAG with a RUBBER CHICKEN inside
ELYK'S ROOM is empty because ELYK has never used it
Spooks?
DISCORD INVESTIGATION:
You search the POOL MAINTENANCE ROOM. None of the FILTRATION CHEMICALS have been touched, but the HOT TUB is cranked up to the highest temp.
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: I3xBYWz.png]
This is a little confusing to me, but I'm seeing witness accounts that don't match what I've seen.

Shadow The Hedgehog Wrote:-Superchao runs past as I climb up the stairs but I end up in the recreational area, playing guitar hero with chiaka who kicks my ass.
I was at the arcade, but I don't remember playing games with anyone last night. A bunch of people who came to the arcade, including me, got poorly attacked by a phantom thief. Brainwyrms was here for a moment, but they were on their own corner. A certain "Gato" was here, too, and he also attacked a bunch of people. He even almost killed one of us. Superchao came in near the end of the night and played a board game with Gato, which was mostly a peaceful sight, nothing more.

This doesn't seem to match with what Shadow planned to do last night, so what's going on?

Aidan Wrote:chiaki desperate to play sonic battle w/me
You're the phantom thief, right? You seemed busy, so I never called you out to play with me. You were holding one of those piss knives, if I remember correctly. It seemed like you were trying to pry open the hatch.

[Image: 55JPaUm.png]
You should also consider picking a fight somewhere else. What if you guys break a machine in the midst of fighting?

[Image: fWShBBt.png]
Ah, I almost forgot. Mario was at the rec room for a bit. He was strapping a water tank to him, jumping and yelling around. That sight was familiar to me... Probably. I heard a crash right after he left, hopefully he didn't get hurt there.
Aidan
i didn't attack anyone, my knife was plastic, and i played fuckin sonic battle with chiaki
the knife is probably in the mono shop still if you fuckboys want to check
Spooks?
DISCORD INVESTIGATION:
There are no FAKE PISS KNIVES currently in the PROP ROOM
There are no PLASTIC PISS KNIVES on the boat in public areas
AIDAN shows the investigators a FAKE PISS KNIFE. It's like one of those shitty blood ones from halloween, but yellow
Spooks?
DISCORD INVESTIGATION:
Had MARIO submitted a murder that rolled, he would have been immortal until his murder took place