Two_Finger
0%
Elyk
0%
Chiaki
0%
Total: 13 vote(s)
Spooks?
Found dead in the PROP ROOM, the Ex-President definitely had a rough night!

Who do you think did it, anyway?
Shadow the Hedgehog
where is that damn chaos... poll?
Aidan
@Dude please allow us to check your clothes to see what parts are wet
Aidan
i have no clue who did it but the only people who were around obama in the prop room are dude, draku, superchao, turb and brainwyrms; turb's testimony is most suspicious so i'm voting him
Draku
(Jul 14, 2017 at 7:18 AM)Aidan Wrote: i have no clue who did it but the only people who were around obama in the prop room are dude, draku, superchao, turb and brainwyrms; turb's testimony is most suspicious so i'm voting him
Yeah, at the moment with how the testimonies read I'm voting Turb too. Dude seems the least suspicious, funnily enough.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Shadow the Hedgehog
rip turb sucks you were in wrong place at wrong time
Spooks?
FINALLY we've reached the conclusion to this epic saga. You've decided to lynch @Superchao!

And it looks like he's GUILTY! It's punishment time!

Superchao is strung up by a noose over some train tracks.

As he chokes and sputters, trying to free himself, a train stylized to look like a buffalo charges him. THE PAIN TRAIN is emblazoned on the side.

The train collides just as he begins to lose consciousness, and he is crushed to death beneath it.

His role was ULTIMATE YANDERE
+Pick an “ally” at the start of the game. They will learn your role and you will learn theirs. You will know all of their actions, and they will know all of yours.
+If the ally gets attacked by a successful kill, you will automatically run to that room and kill the attacker and both of you will get early witness accounts detailing this. From that point you both can submit a SECOND ACTION SET starting at that point to cover up the murder together.
+You cannot be murdered.
-If your Ally commits suicide, or if they get lynched, you commit suicide on the spot and are out of the game.
-This role requires immense teamwork to work.
-You are fairly obviously a deranged individual. Seek help

FINALLY we can move on! We'll be taking a bit of a detour to get you all to a new location while we drain the ship, so just wait a little bit and we'll get that Killing Phase started!
Superchao
[Image: fzJ6Bdx.jpg]
Turb
(Jul 14, 2017 at 11:25 PM)Monokuma Wrote: Superchao is strung up by a noose over some train tracks.

As he chokes and sputters, trying to free himself, a train stylized to look like a buffalo charges him. THE PAIN TRAIN is emblazoned on the side.

The train collides just as he begins to lose consciousness, and he is crushed to death beneath it.
[Image: xwVsPnp.jpg]
Obama Machine
A ghostly message from beyond the grave has been relayed to the Secret Service. It reads as follows:

"My fellow Americans,

I regret not being there to help you through these troubling times. It is also a deep regret of mine that I failed to find more information detailing my impersonator, and that I continued to fall to fits of intense, violent rage in my final hours.

But in seeing the stupendous detective work put forth by those brave living Killing Game players to avenge me and dismantle the Yandere Conspirators in one fell swoop, my body, ethereal as it may be, is filled again with hope for the future. Even if I can't be the one to lead the escape of this Killing Cruise, I can at least appreciate that those who are still alive have demonstrated the ability to get through these hard times.

And now that I have been avenged, I can let go of those regrets and depart to the afterlife. The next person in the ex presidential line of succession, my colleague and former Vice President Joe Biden, will probably want to investigate the Killing Game firsthand; I'd be careful around him when you do encounter him.

Goodbye, Minus World. My term limits are up."