Draku
every1 post in here im gonna blacklist it to see if that works properly
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
rtsmarty
:V
Draku
ok thread itself doesn't light up but the forum light doesn't go off, as you noted. hmmm

EDIT: it doesn't go off even if you view the thread/post/etc so long as you have a thing blacklisted, Bizarre
Yoshin
rtsmarty
(Aug 3, 2016 at 8:57 PM)Draku Wrote: ok thread itself doesn't light up but the forum light doesn't go off, as you noted. hmmm

EDIT: it doesn't go off even if you view the thread/post/etc so long as you have a thing blacklisted, Bizarre
I don't have anything blacklisted and it isn't going off so I definitely fucked up somewhere
rtsmarty
maybe it will work now
Draku
Forum light is off now so just need to have someone else reply for the Moment of Truth
rtsmarty
it's like literally everything is blacklisted now
rtsmarty
(quick change to the theme to add a button but it won't carry over if spritey does some more theme work)
Draku
Okay, the feature seems to work properly now. Interacts with other new posts correctly as well. Neat, nice and fast work!
Two_Finger
or does it?
[Image: GrFo47K.jpg]
Draku
yea it does
Mario
[deleted]
Spritanium
It's always an awesome feeling when there's a new feature and I didn't have to add it. Nice job @rtsmarty, I'll add it to the Official(ly Cumbersome) Minus World Theme XML File
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
put it @ the bottom you damgus. just for consistency's sake
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Spritanium
But the subscribe button isn't at the bottom either
Draku
(Aug 4, 2016 at 3:52 AM)Spritanium Wrote: But the subscribe button isn't at the bottom either

yes it is
Spritanium
Ooh it's ALL the way down there. I see it now
T-man
we really need to make subscribing to a thread go through alerts by default

the other options are basically irrelevant
Spritanium
I think the PM option might send alerts instead