T-man
you ever play melee and think to yourself "this would be a lot better without the fun and interesting characters and settings"?

have i got the game for you, coming from project m devs or something

Draku
t-man post your killing game account you fabric you went on the ship and are thus important
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan

>copy pasted fox marth and falcon

>copy pasted battlefield

>animations stiffer than my dick during an anna kendrick movie

why the fuck would you even bother
EH2
Maybe they forgot the part where fighting games often use a lot of effort designing their characters.
Spritanium
Usually when I play smash bros what I'm thinking is "wow I'd rather be playing a platformer rn"
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Mario
character designs look fucking AWFUL but I'm excited to see someone else finally make a game with smash mechanics, could be interesting to see how the formula can evolve in other hands. Do you think they'll have coin battle?
Draku
(Jul 17, 2017 at 6:38 AM)T-man Wrote: you ever play melee and think to yourself "this would be a lot better without the fun and interesting characters and settings"?

have i got the game for you, coming from project m devs or something

t-man you shit i know you see notifications now go post your killing game account right now. rtsmarty swapped actions with you and your testimony is needed to clear some shit up.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
I still don't know what I'm doing but you got it dad
sealelement
i'd rather read through endless KG discourse everywhere than have to look at those awful character designs jesus christ
100% pure gamer 100%