The Most Important Question In All Of History

EH2
Which do you prefer: flavored snacks on their own (example: sour cream and onion chips/crisps) or plain snacks to which you add the flavoring yourself (example: plain salted chips/crisps and a container of sour cream with chives on the side)
Spritanium
I'll basically eat any kind of chips with any kind of dip, it's pretty universal
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yoshin
flavoured snack
theres subtleties to the flavour in most flavoured snacks that make them just different enough
also I'm lazy
sealelement
i expected the question to be "which came first: ranch, or cool ranch?" and i guess i wasn't far off. i prefer cool ranch
100% pure gamer 100%
Shadow the Hedgehog
flavored snacks that I then dip into shit anyways
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: tjdiIW0.png]
I don't mind either way. Even if the flavor is plain and tasteless, I never notice, because I'm too focused in playing my games.
Spritanium
(Jul 17, 2017 at 6:29 PM)sealelement Wrote: i expected the question to be "which came first: ranch, or cool ranch?" and i guess i wasn't far off. i prefer cool ranch

What's the difference?
EH2
I'd like to know this as well.
sealelement
(Jul 18, 2017 at 12:54 AM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Jul 17, 2017 at 6:29 PM)sealelement Wrote: i expected the question to be "which came first: ranch, or cool ranch?" and i guess i wasn't far off. i prefer cool ranch

What's the difference?

100% pure gamer 100%
Spritanium
Did anyone else know ranch dressing was only created in the 80s? My mom remembers when it was a new thing. Now I'm pretty sure we could just remove every condiment except ranch and most people would be fine with it
Spritanium
Actually I guess it was the 50s, maybe it just took awhile for it to make it to socal
T-man
(Jul 18, 2017 at 1:11 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Now I'm pretty sure we could just remove every condiment except ranch and most people would be fine with it

No, I need my ketchup.
Spritanium
Nevermind it was fucking invented in socal. My parents lied to me
I've never thought about this thought provoking question; as such, let me attempt to break this down a little bit for my fellow brothers and sisters

So first; we have flavored snacks by themselves. The classics such as nacho cheese doritos, jalapeno chips, basically any kind of *FLAVOR HERE* chips

But then we have the dipping sauce for said flavors

If you ask me personally, I prefer flavored snacks by themselves just because i do not really fw dipping sauce outside of cheese but irespect those who do shaloom
Mario
idk I haven't really had too many snacks where I had to add something else to them tbh, im lazy when i snack
Fun With Despair
gonna go with both

nothing like flavored chips AND a good dip

only a pussy would disagree
Yrrzy
dipping sauce is a lot of extra hassle, ill use it if its there but i dont wanna have to go get some
EH2
As for me, I prefer to add the condiments myself. Most of the time, the condiments in snacks piss me off to no end, they feel too dry and too salty; but to have some dipping sauce or guacamole, or drizzle some hot sauce or lime juice over the snack generally provides better flavor and makes the texture more interesting.
Spritanium
Personally I like to blend a handful of doritos with half a cup of ketchup, then I put it between two slices of bread and stick it up my ass
EH2
What a waste of 2 perfectly good slices of bread IMO