Anonymous
you aren't even hosting a sister anonymous killing game
Anonymous
I kill Anonymous
Anonymous
too busy blocking ghosts from posting the ghost emoji in the killing game channel because apparently randomly posting that counts as assisting investigations
Anonymous
whether intentional or not i do feel like some of the ghosts were being a little obnoxious with the emoji (more than just the ghost, in some cases could be interpreted as misdirection) and also with the "oh yeah we solved the case already" like pls it's not a race i'm doing my best
Anonymous
it literally is a race though idk
Anonymous
we were having fun trying to race you :(
Anonymous
er, i guess maybe not that it isn't a race (i never really saw it as one but that's more on me than anything) but just getting like, sorta in people's face about it and making us (or me, at the very least) feel bad. i've also never been great in competitive environments so that's probably a good chunk of it
Anonymous
it pretty much is a race
that ghosts always win because lolyrr
Anonymous
i already said im sorry and that im going to stop :(
Anonymous
draku here, above posts that potentially sound like me are not me (i'm glad i am not the only one with such a sentiment though, ghost server has sort of ruined the fun of this kg due to bad sportsmanship)

>that ghosts always win because lolyrr

in this case it wasnt even lolyrr it was because they got info that we never got way earlier, which was that pea misinterpreted his account

which is cool, kg is a social game and people fucking up accounts whether intentional or not was meant to be a part of it from the start

but you can't really gloat in this case, i feel
Anonymous
i already said im sorry and that im going to stop :(
Anonymous
kg probably doesnt scale well either, at this amount of players with the size of the map it was a little too complicated for its own good
Anonymous
If you were seriously listening to anything ghosts had to say even though they are not allowed to contribute to investigations, that really is on you tbqfh.

Ghosts aren't going to give you any hints, it's not allowed. Ghosts leaving reactions or even emoji is now banned because you thought they were hints, don't you think that's dumb? I do.

I can't believe you guys are being salty about Pea's account... plus didn't Pea say he was trying to fuck with investigation for his own reasons???
Anonymous
Also isn't it pretty lame to use anonymous world to bitch about kg?
Anonymous
draku here. I was going to go for Zelma whether the ghosts chipped in or not but thought the potential interference was lame, I was not going to disable Ghost reactions or messages unless FWD said to and he said it should have already been done. You can blame it all on me though, that's cool.

>plus didn't Pea say he was trying to fuck with investigation for his own reasons???

He literally came to me right afterwards because FWD explained what he had read wrong and was really sorry about having misinterpreted it. I'm not salty about it, have you read what I had to say on Discord at all about it?
Anonymous

>I was going to go for Zelma whether the ghosts chipped in or not

And that is why you never trust someone whose favorite route is Heaven's Feel bros
Anonymous
pfffft really motherfucker? i bet you like fate route you cuck