Poll: Pancakes or Waffles

Waffles
50.00%
Pancakes
50.00%
Total: 14 vote(s)
Yoshin
T-man
It's hard to say but I think I'd have to give the edge to pancakes. Frozen waffles make for a quick and tasty treat, but I've never had freshly made waffles.
Yoshin

>I've never had freshly made waffles.

Youre missing out my man, frozen just doesnt compare
Spritanium
I think waffles are overall the superior dish just based on how well they hold butter and syrup, but pancakes make less of a mess and are piss easy to prepare. I have no idea if I'm missing something but cleaning a waffle iron is the most tedious task I've encountered
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Kabuto
waffles are inferior in every way
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
sealelement
waffles, because of the unstoppable pairing with chicken, although it was close, and for what its worth i hear pancakes filled with caffeine powder are good
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
fuck you i want pancakes now.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spooks?
(Jul 20, 2017 at 4:10 AM)sealelement Wrote: waffles, because of the unstoppable pairing with chicken, although it was close, and for what its worth i hear pancakes filled with caffeine powder are good
Boy, whoever told you that must be a total idiot!
Pedigree
where's the option for french toast
Yoshin
(Jul 20, 2017 at 4:31 AM)Pedigree Wrote: where's the option for french toast

Different kind of food entirely
waffles and pancakes are more or less the same shit just one is crispy and has little wells
Spritanium
I'm gonna make pancakes in the morning now
T-man
(Jul 20, 2017 at 5:00 AM)Diantha Wrote: waffles and pancakes are more or less the same shit just one is crispy and has little wells
This is my take as well since the flavor is basically entirely butter and maple syrup
Yrrzy
im assuming US-style pancakes only

I think waffles are great but i can barely eat any, pancakes are still good but i can eat a lot more
Spritanium
(Jul 20, 2017 at 11:28 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: im assuming US-style pancakes only
I'm curious, what are the other kinds

Quote:I think waffles are great but i can barely eat any, pancakes are still good but i can eat a lot more
This is really true, when I'm eating pancakes I'm p sure my stomach becomes a black hole because I can just keep eating them forever with no change in pancake appetite
Yrrzy
in the US, "pancakes" and "flapjacks" are the same thing, in the UK, "pancakes" and "crepes" are the same thing

it gets weirder tho cause in the UK "flapjacks" are an entirely different thing to US pancakes, being an oaty cake thing instead
Yoshin
pancakes as in batter poored onto a hot pan
if it meets that descriptions its a pancake
EH2
Pancakes are superior because I can make them, and I can't make waffles

That's it
Elyk
(Jul 20, 2017 at 3:45 PM)EH2 Wrote: Pancakes are superior because I can make them, and I can't make waffles

That's it

A waffle iron is like $20.
Yoshin
(Jul 21, 2017 at 9:55 PM)Elyk Wrote: A waffle iron is like $20.
less if you get a stovetop one
Spritanium
I never considered the possibility of a stovetop waffle iron but what a great idea